Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eccie is back!!!

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Louie View Post
    Hey Melissa... how does a dude get “verified” on this board?
    If you were a member on the old board it should be fairly simple. But you would need at least two providers to vouch for you to the admin c k. Do you have two providers that you have seen and if so they can send a p.m. to c k vouching for you. Had you been one of the people that I have known it would have been fairly simple I could have just sent a message in and that would have been that. But since I don't think I know you unless I'm mistaken, you would need to do it that way. Good luck if I can be of any more help let me know.

M.M.

Retired Companion
    Also I heard that after a trial period??, ladies will have to pay to advertise there?? I think Fancy in heels wrote something about that. I definitely for one I'm not going to pay to be on that board. It won't work for me. It's not that it's a budgetary thing, it's just that I don't see the sense in it. Especially if you get in trouble for posting this that or the third. No thanks!!

Again ck you rock Sir.

M.M.

Verified Companion Companion SoSexyMsTerri's Avatar
    That's great. I'll be on Eccie and this site.
    Northshore

100 roses hlf hr/130 hr/200 2 hrs
    Switter: @MsTerriX
    Twitter: @MsTerriX
    Territerri3000@hotmail.com

601-347-2527

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68 View Post
    Will navigate both. They both have there pro's
    Agreed!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SoSexyMsTerri View Post
    I'll be on Eccie and this site.
    Me too

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
    But it took a long time for us to get status on here. The owner of this board is very nice so I plan on staying put.
    We ladies fought very hard to get some of you gentlemen verified here.
    I think it's fair to let each individual exercise their first amendment right and let it be their own freedom of choice to peruse Eccie or not.
    You're exercising your freedom of choice aren't you?
    I (and you) have helped many get verified on OH2 and I didn't hold it against a couple folks who never bothered to thank me but it's ok I'll still help them out again if needed
    and I won't feel let down if any of those people choose to visit another hobby board whenever they want. I respect everyone's choice.

I am grateful that I was able to exercise my freedom of choice and was grateful that ck1942 has allowed me to advertise on OH2 and I wanna fuck him btw.
    Thank you CK!

I don't feel like I've been done dirty or have been abandoned after helping others get verified on OH2 because they've chosen to visit another hobby board.

With much respect Mel, if you're that strongly against another hobby board just don't ever view over there and disable your acct over there
    but I think it's unfair to say that others are abandoning OH2 just because they want to visit elsewhere sometime.

I will visit and utilize Eccie if for nothing but for a screening tool. We can never be too safe and I'm using all available resources to screen.

Whatever folks want to do let them do it. It may or may not be the right choice but respect their choices.

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Lightbulb

I really like this board, but will also check the other.

Think of it this way: Now we have 2 great sites instead of just one, so there is a better chance of connecting with the right provider/client

And if one of them decide to close down, we still have one left
    Last edited by myren1900; 06-18-2018 at 02:30 PM.
    Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    well I am not happy with the changes...BUT alas so goes the hobby life

I will advertise on all the boards I can....and also stay here of course.....just gotta make the best with what ya got!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Retired Companion
    I suppose I was a bit harsh in my statement. People can say and go where they choose. I honestly wish everyone the best....

M.M.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Lia88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
    I think it's fair to let each individual exercise their first amendment right and let it be their own freedom of choice to peruse Eccie or not.
    You're exercising your freedom of choice aren't you?
    I (and you) have helped many get verified on OH2 and I didn't hold it against a couple folks who never bothered to thank me but it's ok I'll still help them out again if needed
    and I won't feel let down if any of those people choose to visit another hobby board whenever they want. I respect everyone's choice.

I am grateful that I was able to exercise my freedom of choice and was grateful that ck1942 has allowed me to advertise on OH2 and I wanna fuck him btw.
    Thank you CK!

I don't feel like I've been done dirty or have been abandoned after helping others get verified on OH2 because they've chosen to visit another hobby board.

With much respect Mel, if you're that strongly against another hobby board just don't ever view over there and disable your acct over there
    but I think it's unfair to say that others are abandoning OH2 just because they want to visit elsewhere sometime.

I will visit and utilize Eccie if for nothing but for a screening tool. We can never be too safe and I'm using all available resources to screen.

Whatever folks want to do let them do it. It may or may not be the right choice but respect their choices.
    I Agree 1000% I know I'll be on both and I'm definitely not abandoning this one at all. At the end of the day this is a business. Loyalty is important yes but it isn't unloyal if you navigate both.
    🌹Sexy Fun Spanish Mami Puerto Rican Lia🌹

250hhr - 400HR - 560 HR 1/2 - 700 2 HRS

puertoricanlia@protonmail.com

TWITTER🌹: @puertoricanlia
    WEBSITE🌹: https://linktr.ee/puertoricanlia
    INSTAGRAM🌹: @puerto_ricanlia
    Provide Delights Member: https://privatedelights.ch/myprofile

TEXT🌹:985-236-8407

Verified Hobbyist BCD RichardNixon's Avatar
    Browsed around the new Eccie.

Just not feelin’ it.
    When the President does it, it’s not illegal.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardNixon View Post
    Browsed around the new Eccie.

Just not feelin’ it.
    i'm just confused browsing around it while getting more confused

Retired Companion
    I guess now that I've had some time to sit back and think about it, both boards could be considered useful to some people. I like this little quiet board it's decent, without all the drama, but I'm afraid that once the other board takes off people are going to jump ship here and it's going to go like crickets crickets.

Maybe not for Houston because they were always busy even on here before Nola was even allowed to have a section, but I don't want to see us get snuffed out either to where it's back to square one. So I hope some good people will stay here as well and participate here as well, even if they're on the other site...

M.M.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2