Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: ECCIE is HERE! 💋

Kiss the firms hearts ass FirePhoenix's Avatar
    Folks, please understand that I don't condone or respect anyone who does "client stealing",any type of hacking of accounts, or the changing of another's email address. The hobby is in very many ways a very small community and tales travel for years for lots of ears to hear.

BTW, Dara can you please do Austin providers a favor and ask "still looking", if it is him , to stop posting fake ads on yesbackpage. Thank you
    951-239-5346

Kiss the firms hearts ass FirePhoenix's Avatar
    I was at the park thinking about my day when this thought popped up my head- why does Dara still have her p411 account? P411 admitted to the hacking. The story about the hacking has been around forever that it still surprise me on some names that come up who tell the story, and a couple of reasons that I'm not going to get into at this point in time. So why Dara do you still have a p411 account? I already get that Gina just isn't in the loop with her own company. That's just a no-brainer she ,Gina, herself admitted too. Mmmm, I have a couple of thoughts on that but I would love to hear your response Dara on why you still have your p411 account. Hell, I just love to laugh at some of the shit people post! Hey, Dara talk to BB lately? I heard that he got himself into a bit of trouble. Did he tell to many stories that maybe shouldn't have been told? I hope he's doing ok. Even knowing we didn't "hit it off" he didn't deserve what I heard happen to him.
    Last edited by FirePhoenix; 06-27-2018 at 07:49 PM.
    951-239-5346

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

Finally reading through this entire missive -- which includes some MISSILES!

There is no room at home2 for bashing anyone or anywhere.

Please keep ALL personal issues off the board.

Those who feel compelled to duke (not John Wayne!) it out -- use the PMs if you must, but much better to EM each other.

If this "shoe" fits, please take it to heart.

A little bit of information goes a long way -- and repeated "bits" usually indicate the "bitter" is not going to get any "better" and therefore ... (to be continued means adjudication is nigh!)

^^^
    read and heed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5