Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ECCIE is HERE! 💋

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Yeaaahhh, I'm not complaining because who knows what will suss out over at Eccie with time. But, as providers we are totally hamstrung there, no suggestive ads, no suggestive photos, no acronyms, no menu, no pricing, no links to other booking sites, and even at that, we can only post ONCE A WEEK! Like one fucking time a week we get to get on there and say Hi! I'm in South Austin, uh, errr, eemmm, uhhh, Available 9 to 9 am, ummm, I need references, errr, contact me please okay, hope you will even though you have no idea who I am or what I do, okay, thanks for looking!

For clients, no reviews, no ability to find pricing or menus, no iso, no researching the reputation of a provider, having to hunt down a provider's info, if they can even post it, no links to other booking sites so you can at least see what the provider has to offer, no men's lounge...

Again, not complaining, but I really don't see any value there for clients or providers. At this point, I would be encouraging everyone to be here or Switter.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    Yeaaahhh, I'm not complaining because who knows what will suss out over at Eccie with time. But, as providers we are totally hamstrung there, no suggestive ads, no suggestive photos, no acronyms, no menu, no pricing, no links to other booking sites, and even at that, we can only post ONCE A WEEK! Like one fucking time a week we get to get on there and say Hi! I'm in South Austin, uh, errr, eemmm, uhhh, Available 9 to 9 am, ummm, I need references, errr, contact me please okay, hope you will even though you have no idea who I am or what I do, okay, thanks for looking!

For clients, no reviews, no ability to find pricing or menus, no iso, no researching the reputation of a provider, having to hunt down a provider's info, if they can even post it, no links to other booking sites so you can at least see what the provider has to offer, no men's lounge...

Again, not complaining, but I really don't see any value there for clients or providers. At this point, I would be encouraging everyone to be here or Switter.
    I couldn’t agree more . I’m one of the lucky ones... I can use this site and switter with p411 and see most any body I would like. Providers and newbies suffer

Verified Companion Companion
    I totally agree with Brittany. There's no way I giving them my rw info and it just seems like a hassle. I like this site much more. The trolls over there are out of control and make what should be a fun experience dreadful. So long ecc it was sort of fun while it lasted but I'm having much more fun over here. ;)

Verified Companion Companion Alana kay's Avatar
    I am reading many posts and some is true. Rw info is a hassle but I was just referring to some of the gents that have been trying or not actually having the best luck to get verified on here so it is actually a double check type of system because u can ask them their handle of what it is on here and see how active they are on ECCIE.... sooooo just trying to help some gents out. I can’t always verify everyone! Xoxo
    Austins TOP ELITE
    MILF LATINA CURVY --IN PORTLAND!
    COCKWORSHIP QUEEN
    Located: Only fans--> Alanakay69

Sexy milf seduction w a twist
    TEXT PREFERRED 512-679-1867

Alanakayaustingfe@gmail.com
    Check my reviews...miss me? 💋

P411: 152120

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Well I like this site more, because I get to see those delicious nutritious sweet spots of yours Alana! True I may b in San Anton. But that won't stop me from coming to see u Alana! I'll just hop my happy ass on a mega bus and cum see u my sweet Alana!

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    But with eccie I can't even look back on any of my reviews. Even the most recent ones. Way too rated pg for me.

Thank you sweetie! I miss you and hopefully once I am settled in my new place I’ll be in SA soon! I miss y’all doxo
    Austins TOP ELITE
    COCKWORSHIP QUEEN

Quote Originally Posted by Nico Veneta View Post
    I have mixed feeling on sending ECCIE my dl. I have sent Eros my dl. ECCIE tho idk,
    I guess that settles that. I think that's way too much of an invasion of privacy and too big of a risk for when they eventually get hacked if they aren't erasing all of that info once they review it.
    Tall, Slim Girlfriend for Hire
    Where in the World is Taylor Leigh? Dallas but look for me in Austin and Houston, as well.
    Review Policy: Tasteful Testimonials are Appreciated, Graphic Reviews are Not

Verified Companion Companion Bridgett Adair's Avatar
    Neato...I went over to eccie and changed a few pics and posted for the first time in coed today....made me feel so icky!!! Im glad to see many will be staying on this site. I came here for a brain cleanse just now and got it whoopwhoop!! Also the whole charging us thing and asking for id......lmaooooooo just feels a bit like a middle finger to the providers :/ could be good for new providers and hobbiests...but honestly not even. Ive had so many new clients who were able to find me and all the other life saving info needed without eccie. Meh whatevs I love you guys! And. Alanas pics (nice socks!!! They match my pink ones....we must be like...the cutest in a room together :p ) yall go follow her on switter/twitter! Its pretty sexy ♡

Verified Companion Companion missi hart's Avatar
    count me as one who is very appreciative of and happy to be a part of this site.
    tall, leggy transgirl located in wimberley, tx

the best way to reach me is via private message or email me at missihart27@gmail.com

https://preferred411.com/P39449

i am open-minded. ask me about doubles with a few well-reviewed austin and san antonio providers.

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsTaylorLeigh View Post
    I guess that settles that. I think that's way too much of an invasion of privacy and too big of a risk for when they eventually get hacked if they aren't erasing all of that info once they review it.
    They are now a "dating site" wink wink nudge nudge. A provider can only post once a week and only her location and availability. You cannot have links to any other site, including this one, your website or p411-nothing no suggestive copy, no suggestive photos no menu no acronyms. So considering there is literally nothing illegal going on there, it's absurd they would ask for your id. Completely absurd. At this point there is no incentive to be there for either providers or clients.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Retired Companion
    She's right. I've heard the same from clients.

They are now a "dating site" wink wink nudge nudge. A provider can only post once a week and only her location and availability. You cannot have links to any other site, including this one, your website or p411-nothing no suggestive copy, no suggestive photos no menu no acronyms. So considering there is literally nothing illegal going on there, it's absurd they would ask for your id. Completely absurd. At this point there is no incentive to be there for either providers or clients.

That’s too bad and I hope providers think long and hard about whether they want some website to have that kind of information on them.
    Tall, Slim Girlfriend for Hire
    Where in the World is Taylor Leigh? Dallas but look for me in Austin and Houston, as well.
    Review Policy: Tasteful Testimonials are Appreciated, Graphic Reviews are Not

Yep I love this site more because I have already received warnings but do not see my weekely add. Too much hassle...I hope things change soon xoxo but enjoy it here
    Austins TOP ELITE
    COCKWORSHIP QUEEN

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I agree with what’s being said here in favor of OH2 over icky. But right now there are 6000 logged onto icky and only 1000 here. I hope those numbers reverse soon. OH2 deserves it.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast