Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ECCIE is HERE! 💋

Quote Originally Posted by Alana kay View Post
    Yep I love this site more because I have already received warnings but do not see my weekely add. Too much hassle...I hope things change soon xoxo but enjoy it here
    Lea the admin had a post more or less stated that the Weekly Updates would have to be approved by a Mod like the encounters (reviews) and that they would be priority.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I agree with what’s being said here in favor of OH2 over icky. But right now there are 6000 logged onto icky and only 1000 here. I hope those numbers reverse soon. OH2 deserves it.
    A review board is like a dance club.

If you bring in the right DJ, the right atmosphere, and the women....the men will follow.

The right atmosphere is the ads and postings which will garner the women and therefore, the men will eventually come.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I have spoke with many of the women down here in the Tone. They appreciate this site and the fact of not having to pay one penny to be a member here! I have throughout the past year encouraged ladies to come to this site because of the respect everyone gives each other or they're removed from this site for not keeping the respect to others. I like the peacefulness and all of you beautiful women on this site! I will make it my mission to make good love to u wonderful women here and post the most descriptive reviews I can. I don't post pics. I paint a pic of the time together in my review. I try to help the lady and the client alike to know what the experience was for me and give helpful info to provider and client alike. You all are welcome to read my reviews in San Antonio and the one I did up in Dallas. Be safe and happy hobbying everbody!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Don’t think I’ll be going back despite the history I had there.

Registered (Not Verified)
    Yep, it is back but in name only. The things that made it useful for both parties don't seem to be there anymore. It is understandable given the change in the legal landscape as no one wants to risk going to prison over a website. Hopefully this site will continue to grow. It does have far fewer trolls and idiots than eccie did.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DecoyOctopus's Avatar
    Guys go where the women are, so if ladies make this the to go web site for ads and hobby related things then that's where I'm going to be.

Eccie 2.0 is a shell of its former self. Lot less useful. Too may restrictions. I understand that they gotta do what they gotta do to stay out of trouble.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhappysf View Post
    Yep, it is back but in name only. The things that made it useful for both parties don't seem to be there anymore.
    ^^^^ This.

Kiss the firms hearts ass FirePhoenix's Avatar
    I'm not sure where to put this so I'm going to put this message here. Reads the same as my signature line does. I just got an email from eccie saying that my pm box is full. At this current point in time I see no reason to reactivate my account with eccie. So for those that sent me a pm please understand that their are several alternative ways to get a hold of me that are more private and discreet. Thank you
    951-239-5346

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    there's no way I would ever send them my id. the new eccie is worthless. I will be staying here and using eccie for a weekly ad as long as i can for free and without ID then I am outa there. this site rocks, far more civil and useful. Eccie will die a slow death as all the women realize they have fucked it up for us over there and bail out. that can be troll central over there and this can be where the polite folks look for new connections. before eccie went away, I was so over the ugly meanness and trolling and hate filled vitriol. And on the new eccie, it is already back and occurring there on the thread about TS and in the political bickering. YAWN no one cares about your prejudices, best to keep that to yourself and leave the arguing and bullying at home. I welcome the variety and tolerance we have here. I value this site and the folks here so much more than I ever did that site.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Eccie 2.0. The same dumpster fire it always was, now without pussy!
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Companion Companion missi hart's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    Eccie 2.0. The same dumpster fire it always was, now without pussy!

in the absence of a like button---like! :)
    tall, leggy transgirl located in wimberley, tx

the best way to reach me is via private message or email me at missihart27@gmail.com

https://preferred411.com/P39449

i am open-minded. ask me about doubles with a few well-reviewed austin and san antonio providers.

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Im sorry but everytime I see the term Upgraded female it makes me giggle as I keep hearing
    Rita's character in Idiocracy saying "Upgrade gonna get his money"
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Retired Companion
    This. But there are so many folks that do not know about this site. When ECCIE came up I received Pm after PM from former clients saying - so glad you are back-well, I never left but they had no way to contact me and they didn't know about this site so they thought I went away too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I agree with what’s being said here in favor of OH2 over icky. But right now there are 6000 logged onto icky and only 1000 here. I hope those numbers reverse soon. OH2 deserves it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by missi hart View Post

in the absence of a like button---like! :)
    OH2 definitely needs a like button.

- - - Updated - - -

Having exchanged some messages today with the eccie mods over their new rules, it appears more and more like eccie is a web site designed by committee.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Will never give review info. That is what has kept me from P4

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast