Hey honey , Today Is My Last Day In Dallas So Take Your Opportunity!! I’m Doing INCALL OR OUTCALL!! !looking for a good time?look at me ! sexxxy body is waving to you!!!Pretty Face and Fun sized Spinner body. Natural, ultra sexxy, asian latina girl with a JUICYYY pussy who can ride it up and down for you all morning & night!
If your pipes are full let me drain them!!!Im excited about the many fun adventures we are set to go on. If youre shy Im an excellent leader my services will leave you breathless please come indulge yourself in my beauty and skill I pride myself in providing amazing service!!!If fun is what you crave I CAN DELIVER! I offer the very best imaginable and the most amazing sensual experience.You will find yourself captivated by my warm smile and seductive eyes. I’m down to earth.Believe me, I am the girl of your dreams who can make you scream with pleasure!Anytime, Anyday, I like u and I love doggy style!! Which position you like most? Show on my body!!Youll be accompanied by a true lady and I will give you true GFE experience!!!Let me spoil you with my sweet nectar. Ill have you wanting to come back for MORE!! ! !

INCALL/OUTCALL!
IM LOCATED HWY 635 DALLAS

MY DONATIONS FOR TODAY ARE ....

-1h/300

-90min/450

-2hr/600

-3hr/650

OVERNIGHT DONATIONS

I DON’T OFFER BBF SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME

TEXT ME NOW !! BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT!!

MY PHONE NUMBER IS... 6827028845

-MY NEW RULES YOU GUYS MUST FOLLOW IF YOU HUNNIES ARE WANTING TO SEE ME MORE OFTEN!! -

-Depending on your distance if you are an hour away it will be extra. If you cancel there will be a cancellation fee don’t text me if you are not ready to meet serious inquiries only newbies will be screened if you seen me before must be able to send me a picture so I know who you are Thankyou hope I see you guys soon

6827028845 HURRY AND TEXT ME I CANT WAIT IM HORNY DADDY!!!