Thread: Hi Daddy Come See Me! New To The Site But Not New To Hobby! I’m So Eager To Play!

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Accept Hi Daddy Come See Me! New To The Site But Not New To Hobby! I’m So Eager To Play!

Hello Daddies! I’m new to the site but not new to the hobby! I’m here visiting the best city, Dallas!
    I’m just introducing myself. I look forward to meeting with you all.

I have a nice, tight body with an amazing chest for you to be amazed by! I love to please and take care of your every needs and take my time with pleasure also. I can be your good girl or your bad girl don’t be shy to tell me what you like! I love to provide GFE along with PSE along with many other experiences as well!

My location is in a very nice, discreet area in Dallas. My Incall is very discreet as well so we have so much privacy and time for amazing intimacy!

You can inbox me here or send me a private call/ message to my personal cell

+1 (972) 721-0122

You can text me for my open menu, and my location including anything else you would like to know!
    Please do NOT waste my time, notify me to book, any one who wastes my time will loose this opportunity. Don’t miss out.

My donations include:

120/qv
    200/hhr
    300/hr
    400/90mins
    500/2hr

I can also provide with overnight, incall, outcall.

I look forward to seeing you and having an amazing time! Thank you for reading and allowing me to introduce myself, I’m certain you will be pleased at our visit with amazing satisfaction!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy and welcome.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome darlin', very yummy and enticing visuals. Since you are visiting, care to give us a length of time yoiu will be in our fair city? Do you have hours of the day when you are not availablee?
    Know yoiu will be hearing from many suitors interested in experiencing all you possess and offer.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RealSwellGuy's Avatar
    Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Welcome!
    Proof positive age and maturity don't always correlate.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Holy guacamole....another smokin hot lady in DFW. Welcome aboard OH2 CD. We would love to have the pleasure of your company in Houston.

I am so freakin jealous of you gentlemen in DFW!!! Not to take away from any of the diamonds & Unicorns we have in Houston.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Hey Daddies! I changed my number for various reasons. Please feel free to reach me at my new personal cell.
    254-206-4607
    I look forward to meeting you all!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wes_Caroll's Avatar
    Wow! Hello and welcome to OH2!