Thread: How does screening work?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

How does screening work?

I've usually only seen bp/lc type of providers mainly because I wasn't sure how the screening process for hobbyists work. What information is typically provided and what is done with said information? I worry about 1 horror story I read where a provider blackmailed clients or they or a different part kept & misused the information or if for whatever reason LE seized the device

I appreciate anyone civilly educating and informing about this process as I know providers do it for safety of course

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Do NOT provide RW information. You may be very sorry if you do. Each lady has her own screening methods. There no one size fits all when it comes to screening. I suggest you hit up several newbie friendly ladies to see what they require. Lastly, do NOT provide RW information.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    For clarification, what does RW mean? Real work?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Real World. Here is a link to the acronym list. If you are new to the Hobby, save it. You will refer to it frequently.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...s-acronym-list
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE