Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whoever did this is so fucked up

Verified Companion Companion sweetbabybeth's Avatar

Whoever did this is so fucked up

I just a message from 2 different people including a link to a backpage post that I supposedly posted. It is a total mimic of what my ad said today on OH except it went further to say I like bb everything and love dic pics. This has me so frustrated. You guys that know me know that this is not my behavior and I have never posted on backpage before. So please don't believe any of this crap. It's a total embarrassment
    Beth

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    You’re at least the fourth poor victim of this asshole. So sorry.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Looks like Ms V was also just victimized.
    This sucks!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So. Let me get this right.
    None of yall wanted dick pics?
    Shit!
    delete
    delete
    delete
    delete...

Verified Companion Companion Alana kay's Avatar
    It seems like it’s been going around. Haters be every where DAMN! Shake it off sweetbabybeth. Xoxo
    Austins TOP ELITE
    MILF LATINA CURVY --IN PORTLAND!
    COCKWORSHIP QUEEN
    Located: Only fans--> Alanakay69

Sexy milf seduction w a twist
    TEXT PREFERRED 512-679-1867

Alanakayaustingfe@gmail.com
    Check my reviews...miss me? 💋

P411: 152120

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Haters are gonna hate and they aren’t very particular about who they hate.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

So who hates you buddy?
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Kiss the firms hearts ass FirePhoenix's Avatar
    Hopefully yesbackpage will solve the problem of these malicious ads by linking the account to a phone number much like 5miles app does. Once it gets a handle on the problem it should be a good site for window shopping hobbiest and a testing ground for newbie providers. On one hand people should see how boring of a life a person has to lead in order to have so much time doing nothing but making fake ads. That's a lot of time involved to do that much research, pic grabbing, phone number, email address, ECT. That is one boring person no matter how you look at it and that is just a truly sad way to live a life. Now on the other had providers need to look at the fact that this person thought so much about you. They took the time to look at your pics, review, writing styles, ECT. Meaning they followed you because you are well know in the community and the best part is that you never once thought of them! They spent at least an hour or more thinking all about you, and you spent not a single second on them. Damn, doesn't it suck to be such a nobody and even knowing the ads are shameful that you are a somebody.
    951-239-5346

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    So who hates you buddy?
    The prick who ppsted the ads on the ladies, posted one on me. No need to go into my ignore list.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Lol, there will alway be amoeba dicked squirrel gristle losers out there with nothing better to do then to go around showing the world how they enjoy emasculating themselves. Successful,capable, attractive men don't do these kinds of things. They're too busy achieving and taking care of business and themselves to bother with this kind of stuff. So even if he thinks he's targeting you, he's really just exposing what a limping beta simp HE is, so I just sit back and laugh. None of this says anything about me, but boy does it tell stories about the golem behind it. He's doing more damage to his own human integrity, masculinity and dignity then he could ever do to mine.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    Lol, there will alway be amoeba dicked squirrel gristle losers out there with nothing better to do then to go around showing the world how they enjoy emasculating themselves. Successful,capable, attractive men don't do these kinds of things. They're too busy achieving and taking care of business and themselves to bother with this kind of stuff. So even if he thinks he's targeting you, he's really just exposing what a limping beta simp HE is, so I just sit back and laugh. None of this says anything about me, but boy does it tell stories about the golem behind it. He's doing more damage to his own human integrity, masculinity and dignity then he could ever do to mine.
    I think you wrote comedy for Richard Pryor or George Carlin once upon a time because ouch.

I checked this morning and saw the ads were still up even after reporting them yesterday and the day before. Besides the obvious inconvienence, this glaringly shows how much of a pos company this group is for failing to take down these ads in a timely matter.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    Damn, what do you really think Ms. V? It's still unclear to me how you feel about this person! Let it be known PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ohhhhhh lord please forgive me.........

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    The prick who ppsted the ads on the ladies, posted one on me. No need to go into my ignore list.
    Link, please!
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
    Link, please!
    I saw it...not cool at all.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Companion Companion Nico Veneta's Avatar
    There was an ad for me as well, after a quick and to the point email to the addy on the site my ad is now removed.

Lustfully naughty
    Nico Veneta
    As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.- Bill Gates
    P411- P30884
    TER- 67611

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast