Thread: Howdy

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Howdy

Hi there, I'm a refugee from eccie. However I've been on this site for a couple weeks now and have already posted a review, can someone point me in the right direction to get premium access

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome, wizard! Unlike the E, reviews have nothing to do with becoming a Verified Hobbyist on H2, and there is no such thing here as "premium access." Once you are verified, you will be able to see what you're missing now in regard to hidden ROS/BCD comments.

The procedure, per our happy host admin, ck1942:

Simply copy and paste the following into your new PM template and send it to verified members you know are able to vouch for you and include ck1942 in the addressees:

ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to him that we have sessioned within the past 90 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation. I was instructed to copy him on the request and ask you to copy me on the confirmation, please.

So, an H2-registered fellow should PM a Vouch Request (make sure that's actually IN the title along with your handle, for instance, Vouch Request for Milkwizard) to one or two (more is always better) already established Verified Companions that the member has visited recently AND include ck in the recipient box of the message, too, so that he will get a duplicate communication. When the individual lady responds with verification, she should send the message to the person needing validation (you) AND copy ck as confirmation.

Follow the above and you should get verified expediently. Irish luck in lust!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-06-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Jasmine Starr's Avatar
    Welcome!
    FORMERLY ALLI
    P411: P8979
    (713) 367-1931
    NORTH HOUSTON
    ACCEPTING VENMO, CASH APP AND PAYPAL
    $50 Cancelation, NC/NS , rescheduling fee to be used towards next appt within a week of cancelled appt.
    I will not schedule with you again
    until you pay it!
    NO GREEK, BBFS, TUMA OR DATO! DON'T EVEN ASK!!

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Welcome aboard sweetie and have fun!
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome Bro. I see the pseudo Mod has struck again.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    welcome...

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Welcome, Sweets
    💥
    "I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    💥

EUROPEAN MINX EROTICISM
    CW/Edging -- PSE Fetish Playmate

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Companion Companion RoxyG's Avatar
    Welcome

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Welcome aboard!

Retired Companion
    Welcome!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome Bro. I see the pseudo Mod has struck again.
    Definite need to play ketchup on several items in this here thread.

First, a warm welcome to Milkwizard, 1st as a newcomer, 2nd as one of the earliest gents to achieve

"BCD-LITE" hobbyist profile status as home2 now accommodates a much greater range of community more fully.

Granting such gents who elect to post (unconfirmed) reviews almost as full access to the entire community as "verified hobbyists" (who are now labeled "confirmed hobbyists") meaning those who established companions have duly verified.

So a very hearty and sincere thanks to Milkwizard and all the rest of the crew who are (may I say?) heartily "fleshing out" and expanding the data base here, and in due course we will catch up on the new status so they will BCD/ROS access and be able to participate on a par footing with other hobbyists.

Each accepted review earns 60 days ROS/BCD initially. Even "slightly historic" reviews resurrected from elsewhere.

it will take us a while to make the rounds and set the profiles, so patience please even as we tend to all the other board stuff, too.

Most of the brother guides will be compiling lists (by forums) so we can more quickly get BCDLITE profiles enabled. No PMs necessary right now, please.

Making things equal, newcomers being verified are allowed a 60-day back log time frame for that. Not the 90 days in the earliest blush, but nonetheless a significant timeframe, imo.

Perhaps the only significant difference between the two groups of hobbyists is that "confirmed" hobbyists have a bit more access with the "Gentlemen's Roundtable" forums and the less visible (to lurkers and non-accredited members) "secure coed" forums which are here only for verified companions and confirmed hobbyists. These forums are being cleaned up and created along with other forum expansions.

With that, please note the particulars in the Leprechaun Lady's avatar -- especially,

Verified Companion & Community "Guide"

meaning

fancyinheels has graciously accepted a community designation

as an official guide, mentor, counselor and other "helpful" appellations to assist newcomers (and, obviously, some not so newcomers) in integrating into our community. She is the first of several dozen companions -- and hobbyists -- who have volunteered to help us out as the community ramps up to a more full speed ahead!

Sister Guides and Brother Guides, they are.

(So damn the torpedoes and the gremlins!)

Counseling is not moderating.

This community is "self moderating" and imo, we are batting well into the high .900s.

For those who elect not to participate fully, we have a character hanging around to "point" but not point! them out.

SNIDELY! c'mon down!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

BDSM INSTRUCTOR (LOL!) SNIDELY WHIPLASH's Avatar
    Thank you, sir.

Glad to be here and hope to be a "thorn in the side" of those whose egos (and who knows what else?) need a bit of deflation!

Seeing a few targets over the years, but holding my tongue, well, a certain few ladies assisted.

Adopted this colour in honor of Ms Fancy's first official day on the job! She's spent plenty of other days mastering the training curriculum!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I hear the whips and chains rattling now! ( Ribbing for your pleasure, Snidely. Da train, boss, da train....)

Thanks, ck. Happy to be of assistance while encouraging a cooperative carnal community.

Registered Male (Not Verified) wade38's Avatar
    catch 22; can send you message because my messaging system doesn't work. Assume since I been member since 2009 and last relaunch of site may have broken something. Can you help? can find a support or help tool on site?