Companion's Handle: Nayeli
Date of Visit: 05.01.2018
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 719-695-0318
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?27930-Nayeli
City, State: Dallas, TX
Type of Visit:
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: BBBj,SS,GFE,FS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60 min
Donation: $$$
Approximate age of Companion: 26
Hair Color and Length: blacj
Smoking Status: Not sure
Ethnic/Racial background: African American
Companion Description: Thich and curvvy not fat . short and nice ass and tits.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Had tried to see Nayeli before but somehow my times never matched especially considering she's from SA. Finally texted her and set the meet. She arrived wearing a nice looking jeans and top. I was surprised pleasantly by her looks. Exchanged pleasantries and quickly started with DFK with my hands exploring her body and pleasure parts :).. Stripped her down and had a good look at the ass and that brown eye looked delicious and was very happy to see her wet already. Sucked her beautiful nipples and let her go down to my jr. After about 20 min of this and that, proceeded to do a nice ss which drove me to the edge. Couldn't wait any longer, donned a cover and then start mish for a ultra pleasurable 15 min before I exploded in the cover . Doesn't do greek which is a shame as she's got a beautiful ass. accommodative and sexy which is always a good combo.

Hope to see her again soon. if you are into sexy black ladies who are thick but not fat, shes perfect.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.