Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unlucky in Ft Worth??

I never meant to imply there weren't ladies available in Ft Worth I was simply saying it seems when we lost eccie the numbers that moved over here considerably dropped. I was not trying to insult anyone

There are are a few really good ones in Ft Worth 8kandi, sexiesummer6996,asianpersuasion but she is prego right now. I’ve heard good things about Bella Rose, Heidi Fly, Texas sunshine,and Miss kummings. Evidently there are a few new girls to. My problem is that few of these ladies provide the one thing I am looking for 8kandi and Summer are great and I’m working on visiting Bella but after that no Greek girls so travel to Dallas is eminent. The new girls nobody has taken the plunge so not sure how long they will last and 100 add tells me that they don’t really like it
    I prefer it balls deep in your throat and your ass no I don’t do anything halfway

When new women do post on fort worth it's the run around Everytime.
    2 months ago I posted in fort Worth. Extremely nice area extremely quiet and discreet Hotel.for a week and a half.
    Soon as I left to go to Dallas then I started getting all these calls for ft worth.
    Like now Im only exits away from FT Worth. When I leave tomorrow then ft worth gents will start contacting me to say let me know when you're back.

The week and a half i spent in ft worth in March. I had tons of men contacting me being screened being cleared for session making an appointment and then not calling not canceling and not showing. Over and over . Bc of these issues i can say I'd ever post in Ft Worth again. I'll get close. But actually going into Fort Worth City Limits you miss the money that comes from all the other surrounding cities that people don't want to go that far and then a lot of the men in Fort Worth seem to be full of it.

So I don't know about anyone else just speaking on my experiences in fort Worth
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    2 months ago I posted in fort Worth. Extremely nice area extremely quiet and discreet Hotel.for a week and a half.
    Soon as I left to go to Dallas then I started getting all these calls for ft worth.
    Like now Im only exits away from FT Worth. When I leave tomorrow then ft worth gents will start contacting me to say let me know when you're back.

The week and a half i spent in ft worth in March. I had tons of men contacting me being screened being cleared for session making an appointment and then not calling not canceling and not showing. Over and over . Bc of these issues i can say I'd ever post in Ft Worth again. I'll get close. But actually going into Fort Worth City Limits you miss the money that comes from all the other surrounding cities that people don't want to go that far and then a lot of the men in Fort Worth seem to be full of it.

thats one thing I never do
    I prefer it balls deep in your throat and your ass no I don’t do anything halfway

Verified Hobbyist BCD

You gotta call em out when that happens. I know that's easy for me to say, and it's probably just more trouble for you than its worth to call out the NCNS assholes. But that shit is what chases providers away from Ft Worth. We're the friendly part of DFW!

Verified Companion Companion Brianna Jordan's Avatar
    Galleria Area; Dallas, Tx (unless otherwise requested or on Tour)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greek4me View Post
    There are are a few really good ones in Ft Worth 8kandi, sexiesummer6996,asianpersuasion but she is prego right now. I’ve heard good things about Bella Rose, Heidi Fly, Texas sunshine,and Miss kummings. Evidently there are a few new girls to. My problem is that few of these ladies provide the one thing I am looking for 8kandi and Summer are great and I’m working on visiting Bella but after that no Greek girls so travel to Dallas is eminent. The new girls nobody has taken the plunge so not sure how long they will last and 100 add tells me that they don’t really like it

I say "untrue" to the 'not liking' comment sir. It is simply an issue of supply and demand. It's a service not all provide. Not to mention some are not "nice" when handling...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar
    Ft Worth has a lot of potential but there does seem to be a drop off in some areas when comparing the two cities. I can't comment about the ladies who have chimed in on this forum because I haven't seen them, however the ladies I have seen that are primarily based in FT worth tend to be a let down. Quite frankly I'm not really attracted to a lot of the ladies out here and the ones I do find attractive, are either overpriced or lacking in the menu I want. To top it all off she also has to host, be available and to make the situation more complicated, she has to be AA friendly! There just aren't enough ladies in ft worth that meet that criteria for me.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    the ladies I have seen that are primarily based in FT worth tend to be a let down. Quite frankly I'm not really attracted to a lot of the ladies out here
    in other words, "Cowtown" is appropriate nomenclature, LOL..

I appreciate the few Tarrant ladies that are worthwhile, but honestly there are few.. the best Provider, IMO, is not on any site right now.. and Kandi, if you are reading, we will hook up again soon.. PROMISE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    [QUOTE=Txboi817`;184043Quite frankly I'm not really attracted to a lot of the ladies out here[/QUOTE]

I'm not on P411, so I don't know who all is available, but I've felt the same way since Camp Bowie and McCart were closed. I keep reading reviews of Relax and Kendra's and wondering why we can' have at least one place with a few hot young ones giving blowjobs over here. It ought to be easy to hit up several girls at Buck's and get them to do the same thing in a quiet, relaxing place with clean sheets and showers.

Heidi Fly's about the best thing going over here, IMO. I wouldn't put her in the same category as far as looks go with Nevaeh, BrookeFW, Emily and Samantha, but I can't complain about her looks, either. As far as just straight looks goes, I think Jewls Madison is pretty nice looking. After that, there's .... well, if you are looking for attractive young uns, the well is pretty dry, as far as I know. Someone please correct any misunderstandings I might have.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
    I'm not on P411, so I don't know who all is available, but I've felt the same way since Camp Bowie and McCart were closed. I keep reading reviews of Relax and Kendra's and wondering why we can' have at least one place with a few hot young ones giving blowjobs over here. It ought to be easy to hit up several girls at Buck's and get them to do the same thing in a quiet, relaxing place with clean sheets and showers.

Heidi Fly's about the best thing going over here, IMO. I wouldn't put her in the same category as far as looks go with Nevaeh, BrookeFW, Emily and Samantha, but I can't complain about her looks, either. As far as just straight looks goes, I think Jewls Madison is pretty nice looking. After that, there's .... well, if you are looking for attractive young uns, the well is pretty dry, as far as I know. Someone please correct any misunderstandings I might have.
    so far static lol
    That’s ok though I’m not really into the young ones the only one I’ve seen in In the Ft Worth side that is hot and young is Kerri Cash in Arlington. Luckily for me my favorite is gracious enough to meet me in the middle.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thinking you might be right. Friend of mine posted for Ft. Worth, because I've been asking her to come this way. Beautiful little spinner with great reviews...
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ew-to-ft-worth
    She said that she didn't get any responses,so doesn't know if she'll come over.
    We can't complain, if we're not stepping up...

Quote Originally Posted by Justadawg View Post
    Thinking you might be right. Friend of mine posted for Ft. Worth, because I've been asking her to come this way. Beautiful little spinner with great reviews...
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ew-to-ft-worth
    She said that she didn't get any responses,so doesn't know if she'll come over.
    We can't complain, if we're not stepping up...
    Uh, I'm not disagreeing with your point, but that's a pitiful introduction to Fort Worth. It's unclear when or where she's planning on coming to Fort Worth. She likely won't get any responses with such a poorly worded message.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy delrae
    Hey ft worth never been here like that so let’s have some fun on me for more info
    What does that even mean?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Four years ago, there was enough demand in south and west Fort Worth to keep Camp Bowie and McCart, with a total of probably 15-20 girls at any one time; BellaFtWorth; Energy Worxx; Lily; Tarla; and several others happy, if not reasonably or even extravagantly well off. Now, we have the Red Table House (Energy Worxx's successor) and Tarla, plus a handful of others that I am aware of. The demand was there; where did it go? The four or five subAMPs on the west side? They can't all be driving to Relax, Kendra's and the AMPs, though that would help explain the 183 nightmare.

Verified Companion Companion Brianna Jordan's Avatar
    Galleria Area; Dallas, Tx (unless otherwise requested or on Tour)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greek4me View Post
    so far static lol
    That’s ok though I’m not really into the young ones the only one I’ve seen in In the Ft Worth side that is hot and young is Kerri Cash in Arlington. Luckily for me my favorite is gracious enough to meet me in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna Jordan View Post
    We need more like you in “The Middle” :D
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast