Thread: Signed Up Awhile Ago? Guess it's Time to Introduce Myself!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Signed Up Awhile Ago? Guess it's Time to Introduce Myself!

Hey all! New to ourhome but i've been a hobbyist for a decent amount of time. I've seen a couple ladies from backpage before it got nuked, and a few more from adultlook before everything went behind a premium wall. I was checking out ourhome before covid hit and I sort of went into hermit mode. I'm fully vaccinated now though and NEED to get out (if you know what I mean ;) ) and I'm hoping there are some newbie/non-verified friendly ladies on here that will see this and respond, especially ones that can help me get verified!

I'm in my Early 30's and pretty fit. I run almost daily and play soccer and ultimate frisbee. Been told i'm hot, but I grew up ugly so I'm not too sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I'm 6'1 and 225, half Irish, Half black, so most people think I'm hispanic at first. Muscular build, full head of curly black hair. Other than a patch of hair on my chin, I have naturally very little body hair, but well-groomed where it does grow. I'm a software engineer, a good conversationalist (try me, I'll talk about ANYTHING), and pretty funny, if I don't say so myself. More gentleman than anything and reasonably generous. Very respectful of YOUR limits and YOUR time! I love to smile, laugh and make the people around me feel great, both in and out of the bedroom.

IDEAL MATCH: I prefer women who are active and look like they work out or play sports. Age isn't a huge factor, though I skew towards older women, but mostly because it's hard to find ya'll in real life (like seriously, tell me how!). My favorite activities are: BBBJ, CIM, DATY, DFK and Mish. BJ with condom is a non starter for me, that's really my only "thing." I really enjoy turning ladies on though, so if there's anything that REALLY gets you going, that's also one of my favorite activities.

Would love to hear from you! If there's anything more you want to know, don't hesitate to ask. And yes, I did borrow HealthyAmbition's post format. Everything I wrote is 100% about me, but his post was so well written, I just had to take it! Hope it's ok, mate, it was too good to pass up

Verified Companion Companion
    Welcome. Here's a thread of newbie friendly ladies that might help you out. Have fun and stay safe.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    Welcome to the debauchery
    Deep UTR

No PMs

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome, take a look at the discussion on ladies that will see new players in this game. Also, remember you need vouches to get Verified. Be sure to ask the providers to send a vouch and send you a copy of the PM. This can take a while, so be patient.
    Happy hunting, let the fun begin!

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy mate. Welcome to the Hoedown.