Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: eccie

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
    eccie is up with only the national boards and Texas.
    Which leaves it useless for the rest of the known world.
    Gals ad sections are gone, replaced by a weekly update thing, and can't get into reviews.
    Last edited by Unique_Carpenter; 06-17-2018 at 07:44 AM. Reason: add

Verified Companion Companion DestinyInKC's Avatar
    Thanks for the update!! I'm sure will just take time but this is a step in the right direction :)
    Private, upscale incall near River Market!

www.DestinyInKCxo.com
    913-514-4243

Newbie Friendly!

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
    Also to further add to that, I lost over 200 reviews that I worked hard for, and also all of our alerts are gone which has an impact on our safety. With that being said, I do like this site and will continue to use it even if eccie returns.
    Thats what upsets me the most also. Those reviews gave our customers what they needed to know before they "ordered" lol.
    I am hoping our wonderful KC men (aka Mojo) will be kind enough to help us out.
    Its been a tough time for me without eccie.
    If we can spread the word, this place could be just as kick-ass!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They just added LA and NY areas to site today--so hopefully they will be adding others soon too. Sounds like the new rules are designed to ensure not crossing the line with new laws while providing a good place to "encounter" like minded adults. Discretion with regards to any discussion of prospective activities and rates on the site seem a reasonable path. I have not been able to read past reviews that are listed--but that is likely consistent with avoiding getting crosswise with new laws. However, seeing that a lady has had a number of positive reviews (yes or no recommendation viewable) and reviewing a companion's website for more info will work for me. So with OH2 and eccie fully up and switter--should be good for ladies and gents!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'm a long time lurker and have only seen a couple of providers but you ladies might like to know the profiles are there. So your reviews and such can be referenced. Our city isn't but that will come I'm sure

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I've been kinda lurking and waiting for things to settle. Glad ECCIE is coming back though. It's been a minute and I've been thinking I should hang out with one of you fine ladies again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD love2fishfork's Avatar
    ECCIE is going to be quite different.
    1. No nude pictures will be allowed in adds, reviews or profiles.
    2. No mention of services for money
    3. Weekly ads are replaced with "weekly updates"
    4. All of the reviews still show in title only. If you click on one you can't read it.
    5. Reviews are now called "encounters report", where you can list activities, but you cannot mention price, or length of appointment.
    6. Premium access is still the same, but the girls will have to pay a monthly fee.
    7. Request in search of is gone.
    8. The terms "Provider" and "Hobbyist" and not allowed.

Location forums are coming on line one by one so hopefully KC will be up soon.

It will be interesting to see how this goes. I kind of like ourhome2, but it seems to have slowed down a lot lately!
    Last edited by love2fishfork; 06-18-2018 at 02:08 PM.

Registered (Not Verified)
    Thanks for the info! The KC thread at eccie is up to four pages (the other city or state "welcome back" threads are all two pages or less) so I hope that the admins will see that Kansas and Missouri are the next states that should be activated.

Quote Originally Posted by love2fishfork View Post
    ECCIE is going to be quite different.
    1. No nude pictures will be allowed in adds, reviews or profiles.
    2. No mention of services for money
    3. Weekly ads are replaced with "weekly updates"
    4. All of the reviews still show in title only. If you click on one you can't read it.
    5. Reviews are now called "encounters report", where you can list activities, but you cannot mention price, or length of appointment.
    6. Premium access is still the same, but the girls will have to pay a monthly fee.
    7. Request in search of is gone.
    8. The terms "Provider" and "Hobbyist" and not allowed.

Location forums are coming on line one by one so hopefully KC will be up soon.

It will be interesting to see how this goes. I kind of like ourhome2, but it seems to have slowed down a lot lately!
    In keeping with Rule #8, stop calling the ladies "******s." It speaks volumes about the kind of guy you are, and it's not nice.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    well I am not happy with the changes...BUT alas so goes the hobby life

I will advertise on all the boards I can...just gotta make the best with what ya got!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD kcquestor's Avatar
    Old reviews won't be available on ECCIE because they don't conform to the new rules. They would have to all be scrubbed of the disallowed details. The biggest issue is that you can no longer quote a price in a review. They also say that you can't list activities, but every review I've seen has them there so i don't get that. maybe people will start putting the price in the ROS section?

Verified Hobbyist BCD kcquestor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kcquestor View Post
    maybe people will start putting the price in the ROS section?
    Confirmed, prices are allowed in ROS or Private tags. They even said ladies could post rates as long as they used the Private tag (which strangely would mean that the lady couldn't see that part of her own post, but whatever...

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I was lucky...I had alot of my regulars contact info saved...and I have ALOT of regulars in many cities due to my touring so much that I have stayed busy enough.......we just gotta make do with what we got and make the best of it! So happy that we do have this board and eccie is semi back.
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
    Doc, every professional dating gal I know uses multiple sites. One of whom is on over a dozen (that are still open).
    This is a business for the gals. Good for them, and let's just support our favs.
    Can you tell us the names of all of these sites?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsuzanna8 View Post
    Can you tell us the names of all of these sites?
    I'll send you a pm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast