Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: eccie

Verified Companion Companion DestinyInKC's Avatar

eccie

does the new eccie message mean its not coming back?
    Private, upscale incall near River Market!

www.DestinyInKCxo.com
    913-514-4243

Newbie Friendly!

Registered (Not Verified)
    It looks that way. It had said "back in early June" and then it said it'd be up "by the end of the week" but now it just says "This site is closed" so it looks like it won't be coming back. And even if it did come back it had been closed for so long that most people probably thought that it was already gone for good. I'm more of a lurker than an active hobbyist and I liked to read the reviews and comments at eccie so I'll always have fond memories of that place. This place could be just as good but it's just too empty and quiet right now.

I agree with you about the being closed for so long most people will assume its just gone. I do like this site and appreciate the efforts put into it, i was just kinda waiting for eccie to return. However with the new message i am tired of the waiting game and may just give this site a real chance now. I appreciate switter, but i do like this forum style much better than the "twitter" style, as I am not fond of twitter (although am using it because of the limited options. I am wondering (and hoping) of other lurkers were also just waiting for eccies return and keeping up with the updates, and will now move to this since it looks like it wont return. Almost scared to use it at this point even if it does return. Hmmmm.

www.DestinyInKCxo.com
    913-514-4243

Newbie Friendly!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
    .... Almost scared to use it at this point even if it does return. Hmmmm.
    I'm agreeing with Destiny.
    And that's on top of the issue that eccie totally had a business expectations and process failure thing that has hacked us all off.

For those that used the auto login function, consider intentionally logging off (if you can) to try clear your ip address from the eccie site.
    Last edited by Unique_Carpenter; 06-16-2018 at 01:33 PM.

I talked to one of the administrators of Eccie this morning, they said the site is definitely coming back, but they might need to shut the site completely down before rebooting. I definitely miss Eccie, it’s such a huge tool for the Midwest, but I am very grateful for all of my great regulars & all the ladies who’ve stuck together to help one another out.

That's good to know, thank you for the update!

www.DestinyInKCxo.com
    913-514-4243

Newbie Friendly!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Destiny, you say you like it here so...why are you so ready to abandon OH2 for the other site?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I advertise on a lot of sites. Just because I post on one doesn't mean I will stop posting on another. Also, this is a business and it is natural to post where the most traffic is. Eccie has been a staple to my business for many years. The closing of eccie has tremendously effected my business. I am relying almost solely on regulars. I have no problem with ourhome2 and will continue to use it as I have been, but it has yet to generate any business for me. It is still in the process of growing, which im fine with but that takes time. Nothing wrong with using more than one advertising source.
    Last edited by DestinyInKC; 06-16-2018 at 03:16 PM.

www.DestinyInKCxo.com
    913-514-4243

Newbie Friendly!

Also to further add to that, I lost over 200 reviews that I worked hard for, and also all of our alerts are gone which has an impact on our safety. With that being said, I do like this site and will continue to use it even if eccie returns.

www.DestinyInKCxo.com
    913-514-4243

Newbie Friendly!

I agree with you about the being closed for so long most people will assume its just gone. I do like this site and appreciate the efforts put into it, i was just kinda waiting for eccie to return. However with the new message i am tired of the waiting game and may just give this site a real chance now. I appreciate switter, but i do like this forum style much better than the "twitter" style, as I am not fond of twitter (although am using it because of the limited options. I am wondering (and hoping) of other lurkers were also just waiting for eccies return and keeping up with the updates, and will now move to this since it looks like it wont return. Almost scared to use it at this point even if it does return. Hmmmm.
    Hey lady, you can invite your clients to this site, using your name as a verification. That's why some guys have "Verified Hobbyist BCD" on their handles. It means a provider has vouched for them.

I like this safety feature of OH2. ECCIE would let any guy join and there was no verification piece to it.

Glad you found your way here!

Thanks hun! I have been referring every gent I have a session with here! Hopefully they start coming lol.. I think a lot of people are skeptical right now and are flying low right now but hopefully soon more will join

www.DestinyInKCxo.com
    913-514-4243

Newbie Friendly!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Destiny, you say you like it here so...why are you so ready to abandon OH2 for the other site?
    Doc, every professional dating gal I know uses multiple sites. One of whom is on over a dozen (that are still open).
    This is a business for the gals. Good for them, and let's just support our favs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Also to further add to that, I lost over 200 reviews that I worked hard for, and also all of our alerts are gone which has an impact on our safety. With that being said, I do like this site and will continue to use it even if eccie returns.
    For the hobbyists who didn't save provider contact info, the shutdown has been a killer. Also, providers who used guy's review counts and board presence as a screening tool are SOL. OH2 is a good start, but doesn't come close to what eccie used to be. Not yet anyway.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by mojoworkin View Post
    For the hobbyists who didn't save provider contact info, the shutdown has been a killer. Also, providers who used guy's review counts and board presence as a screening tool are SOL. OH2 is a good start, but doesn't come close to what eccie used to be. Not yet anyway.
    I second that! The shutdown has been difficult for the ladies AND the guys.

Registered (Not Verified)
    I just signed in the site. All of my information from before was in there including messages and reviews. Not all the forums were up and running but it is a start...........

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast