Thread: Hello Austin!

Verified Companion Companion Olivia Arden's Avatar

Hello Austin!

My name is Olivia Arden, an independent and luxury companion available only for the most discerning and accomplished of gentlemen.

I am a woman of curious nature, classic beauty, and approachable elegance who is forever seeking new adventures with new friends. Some of my favorite things include traveling to explore new territories, dining at my favorite local spots, and getting lost in a decadent new book.

As a well traveled and educated woman I find that I am a natural conversationalist, one that is eager to get to know you. Whether you are seeking an engaging date to accompany you to an event or a more private experience, I have no doubt that our time together will be unique and authentic.

I present myself to you as a sophisticated woman with the perfect amount of hedonistic tendencies. I truly believe that all decadent things in life should be enjoyed to the fullest extent, and what better way to get to know someone than to indulge together.

When meeting, I do offer two well kept incalls with private parking in both north and south Austin. I am available at either throughout the week, with 24 hours notice.

AVAILABILITY
    I am thankful to keep a profession that allows me quite the flexible schedule. With that being said, I do ask for a minimum of 24 hours notice to arrange a time together.

CONSIDERATION

400 - 1 Hour
    550 - 1.5 Hours
    700 - 2 Hours

*I do not offer QV or HH visitations*

I look forward to meeting you.

Affectionately,
    Olivia

_MG_5384.jpg
    Last edited by Olivia Arden; 06-16-2018 at 09:31 AM. Reason: mixup