Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Eccie

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
    You had me at "being inside DS"!!
    I was trying to be subtle, but Ed outed me :D

I began this thread, I’d like to again apologize for offending anyone. My choice of words were perhaps poor, but I’d like to clarify it came from a place of excitement for the opportunity to have more options. To see eccie return is a win for the hobby. I do respect this site for its advantages and never intended to abandon it. More the merrier, that was the point I could have said much better. I am glad to see the post gain so much traction. That is the goal of a forum to engage conversations.

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    Soooo... I have to send in a copy of my ID plus a photo of me holding said ID up to my face. My photo and birthdate has to be clearly visible. Do the guys have to send in their IDs too?? We are all there doing the same thing... so do the men have to send in their private info as well before they gain access to their inboxes?? I have unread messages sitting there I can not access, being held for ransom, my personal info being the ransom. Isn't that some bullshit? And right now, I am seeing several messages from mods in my inbox talking about my bio, photos, and downgraded account. WTF?? I'm getting an ass chewing when I'm not even registered yet! I have to send in my personal info so they can chew my ass??I am like beyond upset about this.

Why does it seem as though the men are being protected while the ladies have to give it all up and put themselves at risk??
    After 10yrs in the hobby, and now I feel as though I am being violated... not by a hobbiest, but by a WH*RE board that wants to continue on the backs of the ladies.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Then there are the inevitable information security-related questions; who has access to that info, how are they controlling access to that info, what encryption methods are they using to secure that information, are they securing that information elsewhere, etc.

I just went there and was able to log in. I was able to get to my PMs. But of course I don't have any new ones, so I can't speak to that issue.

And before anyone asks, the Oklahoma section is still not up.
    Last edited by Slowhanz57; 06-24-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    We as men do not have to send in a thing. Eccie started years ago making providers give that information in order to use their website. If you were over 25 they did not request it. Im guessing they are back tracking now and getting everyone to do it.

Before, if you advertised to be under 25, you had to send in an ID to advertise and have a showcase. Now it is across the board, and you can not get past the sign in page until you do it. Holding my PMs hostage until I sent it in. It's bullshit, and I am calling it bullshit. I should be able to at least sign in and read my PMs. And why are the gents not being IDed? Double standards at it's finest.

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
    Double standards at it's finest.
    And you're surprised why? ;-) There were many who openly advocated that it was acceptable to dismiss and mistreat the ladies before, because.. It would appear they've just "turned it up to eleven." Everyone has to decide for themselves how much bullshit they're willing to tolerate for whatever reason.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    THats jacked up..

My account kept my custom user title and bumped my messages from 5,000 to 10,000..

Did they give you a time line on how long you had to change your pics?
    Did they give you an infraction?

sorry you’re having issues...
    Last edited by danielle silver; 06-24-2018 at 08:57 PM. Reason: my business is not everyone else’s

Mever nind.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    I inquired about the infractions bc they are handing them out left and right..
    Last edited by danielle silver; 06-24-2018 at 09:00 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I asked a mod. He confirmed that they have been making providers send a pic of them with their I d and a pic of just the I d by itself for awhile now and that no access would be allowed until its done. He confirmed about the 25 thing and that they just didn't feel they needed to ask older providers until now I guess. As a man I just needed to send in an email. P411 was a little strict but not that much. You gals have the short end of the stick when it comes to this issue. Theres no doubt about it

Well, because obviously we have decided to take on the risks when we decided to start advertising ourselves, but the gents... well, let's protect them because they are not out hustling so they shouldn't take the risks. You know, the same wh*rephobia we have been plagued with for centuries. Guys will be guys. Girls, however, if we are not acting like respectful ladies, no reason to treat us like we are.

No, I did not receive any infractions. They know I hadn't been signed on.

And why can I not type out wh*re?? lol crazy.

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com

And why can I not type out wh*re??
    Perhaps for the same reason i cannot type out c*nt.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pyramider's Avatar
    Before, if you advertised to be under 25, you had to send in an ID to advertise and have a showcase. Now it is across the board, and you can not get past the sign in page until you do it. Holding my PMs hostage until I sent it in. It's bullshit, and I am calling it bullshit. I should be able to at least sign in and read my PMs. And why are the gents not being IDed? Double standards at it's finest.

While I understand your frustration I do not think its a double standard. Its CYA, covering your ass, that is all. That way if anyone inquires about the ladies icky can say all of the ladies have been age verified.

On the double standard, think about it. The men are the customers/buyers and the ladies are providing a service/the seller. Two different perspectives of the same coin.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    I’m ready to have my own private forum here...
    where all the good info will be ;)
    Private forum? LOL I can't even get verified!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast