Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Eccie

Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    they like the drama and bickering it’s what keeps people coming back to troll..
    hints the reason some of the bigggest bashers have never been banned ;)

put people in a different atmosphere and they will act accordingly and you see the real side, not just the show that they are expected to put on to keep ratings up...
    I’m with ya Danielle... I didn’t post because I didn’t want the wrath coming down ... not worth it

Verified Companion Companion
    People gonna post where they like. Doesn't make them traitors. And there is no need to run over people who express their like for other sites/girls/kinks. That is the kinda shit that was done on eccie.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    People will drift to the environment they are most comfortable with, or that best caters to their tastes. Some will choose one or the other, while others will drift between. Competition will make each site better and more responsive to their respective customer bases.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by CautiousExplr View Post
    People will drift to the environment they are most comfortable with, or that best caters to their tastes. Some will choose one or the other, while others will drift between. Competition will make each site better and more responsive to their respective customer bases.

Well said........... And right on the money

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CautiousExplr View Post

Very well said.. couldn’t agree more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
    People gonna post where they like. Doesn't make them traitors. And there is no need to run over people who express their like for other sites/girls/kinks. That is the kinda shit that was done on eccie.
    It’s not about expressing their likes for another site, it’s the derogatory remarks made about this site..

No one has stated anyone is a TRAITOR.
    Hell, I posted in the political just to stir the pot..

everyone here has moderated themselves quite nicely....

it is what it is and when everyone realizes all the changes they SHALL be disappointed..

no one has said don’t post on There only post here or don’t post here only post there..

Facts are just Facts

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Let's just not pretend that eccie was all marshmallows and unicorns. It wasn't. Glossing over the climate and the routine conduct of that place, pretending that it didn't happen, is insulting. Let's not have selective memories. Polite social discourse is *not* a contact sport; but they tried to make it so there, and will do so again, I'll bet.

And let's be careful of the use of the word "customer." A "customer" is an entity with the willingness and ability to pay. Without the pay element they are simple users. Paying customers have a right to request and expect certain things from a service provider. Users do not. Users take the environment as presented. As an example, consider Facebook. The people with individual accounts do not pay, and are not customers. They are users. They have no say in how Facebook is configured, how it conducts its business, what services it offers. Exposure to the users' eyeballs is the product. The customers, the entities paying the freight at Facebook, are the companies buying ad space and sponsoring pages.
    Last edited by Slowhanz57; 06-18-2018 at 11:37 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhanz57 View Post
    Danielle, where's the friggin' "Like" button?
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    That’s what I keep saying... lol...

I can’t find it in the dark..

haha
    I'll betcha I can find your "Like" button!! Even in the dark....

Lol.. I bet you can ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Ed, you'd better have a pretty long selfie stick if you're gonna reach her button all the way from Connecticut. Don't let your mouth write a check that your body can't cash. ;-)

Just call him stretch armstrong

Billsods main squeeze is back over there for all those who like feeding pimps...
    im just amazed and proud that no one invited the managed girls and their pimps here...

And please be respectful and don’t mention this place in the ok forums over there or It will be a word tango that’s methodical and not with me getting banned..

Thank You...

Now I’ve got to get naked...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar
    I’m sure COULD NOT WAIT for the Return of ECCIE!
    SHARING IS CARING

THE GAWDFAWKER

IF YOU STAY READY.... You Don’t Have To Get Ready!!!

Registered (Not Verified)
    The problem here is no one is here! It does not seem like they are heading this way now with the reopening! I could care less where I am at, but I would like to see more than 5 girls on a site.

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by OKgolfguy View Post
    The problem here is no one is here! It does not seem like they are heading this way now with the reopening! I could care less where I am at, but I would like to see more than 5 girls on a site.
    With the new rules, more ladies may make it over here.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast