Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Eccie

Eccie

I know we all move at a snails pace on this site. But it looks like we need to get ourselves back in shape for an Eccie return soon! Get ready to stand a little taller and walk a little faster, smile a litttle brighter. For real though, I know we all share the excitement of logging in again! That is the purpose of this post!

Well.... maybe not. The site not looking as optimistic today.

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Yeah the sun will be setting a little sooner today....sad

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Stallion, since you’re so ready to abandon OH2, why don’t you just go ahead and guest your account here and go wait for the other site to maybe come back up.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 3.10.26 PM.png
    The home page message as of today, June 16.
    Last edited by MrAtomic; 06-16-2018 at 03:13 PM. Reason: more information
    The Devil's pouring drinks and his daughter needs a ride...
    Hank Williams III

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar

Talking

Funniest shit ever!!!!
    POOF be GONE!!!

Its the Wild Wild West!!!

No one here gives two shits about eccie hints the reason we are here..
    Last edited by danielle silver; 06-16-2018 at 05:54 PM.

Apologies

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Stallion, since you’re so ready to abandon OH2, why don’t you just go ahead and guest your account here and go wait for the other site to maybe come back up.
    Certainly didn’t intend to offend you or anyone else.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They went from about to open to apparently closed for good, without ever unlocking the front door. Not surprised at all. There was obviously a reason they turned out the lights before.

Registered Female (Not Verified) elisabethwhispers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Doc,

I’ve noticed this is a common response (from you) when someone mentions missing Eccie or anticipating its return. And I have no inside skinny on what’s going on in that direction but I’d like to address your statement above.

Although I sincerely like this site and heck, I’ll go a step further: For years, and I mean years, I’ve had a soft spot in my heart for ck1942. Doubt I’m alone with that sentiment. So although I sincerely enjoy this site and have no intention of stopping participation .. damn, I cannot seem to write worth a flip tonight.

Let me try again.

For years, Eccie was my home. There’s no doubt that the site had issues with some of the membership. But in my opinion, Eccie just represented a microcosm of how societies just are. And all groupings have game playing and a few pieces of rotten fruit. Tried to exist, and appreciate Eccie for the opportunities the site presented me, even with those few shortcomings. There are people from Eccie that I’ve known for years and through that medium, we kept in touch.

I’ve found most of the people on Eccie had good intent. And the ones who didn’t shined through with their feckless postings, or trolling or heck, many of us know who and the how of the troublemakers on there.

Eccie has been, however twisted this reads, a source of community and also, provided some grounding at a time when I (desperately) needed the site for the work, and the escape, the site provided. I’m not the only member who considered Eccie a home of sorts.

So give others a break when they express a sense of loss. Heck, I went through damn withdrawals when the site went down. And I miss a whole lot of the aspects of the boards, including a lot of the back and forths.

Whether it returns or not, and hopefully the site will return at some point, seems logical enough that the two sites can co-exist and provide entertainment, and information, on many levels and having both (heck, this site has been around for a very long time) will provide an excellent balance.

Any format out there for sex workers is a good thing at this point. Why knock it?

Happy Saturday.

Kind regards,
    Elisabeth
    www.nottheusualone.com

One Hour - $240
    90 Minutes - $300
    Two Hours - $400

Rates will be changing soon. Contact me to get grandfather'd in!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    Well.... maybe not. The site not looking as optimistic today.
    Just give it till Sunday sweet cheeks
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by elisabethwhispers View Post
    Doc,

I’ve noticed this is a common response (from you) when someone mentions missing Eccie or anticipating its return. And I have no inside skinny on what’s going on in that direction but I’d like to address your statement above.

Although I sincerely like this site and heck, I’ll go a step further: For years, and I mean years, I’ve had a soft spot in my heart for ck1942. Doubt I’m alone with that sentiment. So although I sincerely enjoy this site and have no intention of stopping participation .. damn, I cannot seem to write worth a flip tonight.

Let me try again.

For years, Eccie was my home. There’s no doubt that the site had issues with some of the membership. But in my opinion, Eccie just represented a microcosm of how societies just are. And all groupings have game playing and a few pieces of rotten fruit. Tried to exist, and appreciate Eccie for the opportunities the site presented me, even with those few shortcomings. There are people from Eccie that I’ve known for years and through that medium, we kept in touch.

I’ve found most of the people on Eccie had good intent. And the ones who didn’t shined through with their feckless postings, or trolling or heck, many of us know who and the how of the troublemakers on there.

Eccie has been, however twisted this reads, a source of community and also, provided some grounding at a time when I (desperately) needed the site for the work, and the escape, the site provided. I’m not the only member who considered Eccie a home of sorts.

So give others a break when they express a sense of loss. Heck, I went through damn withdrawals when the site went down. And I miss a whole lot of the aspects of the boards, including a lot of the back and forths.

Whether it returns or not, and hopefully the site will return at some point, seems logical enough that the two sites can co-exist and provide entertainment, and information, on many levels and having both (heck, this site has been around for a very long time) will provide an excellent balance.

Any format out there for sex workers is a good thing at this point. Why knock it?

Happy Saturday.

Kind regards,
    Elisabeth
    Very well said! Agree 100 percent. A community offers all types of people. Not just the active hobbyists that review. Eccie had posters that no longer hobbyied but gave us insightful knowledge! Others just posted witty and funny posts! This hobby is sometimes considered a brake from reality! Logging in at times I was looking for just that. A brake! Eccie offered all of the above! A true community.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar

Exclamation

Fuck Eccie and all its pimps and managed girls and the predators moving underage girls from city to city...
    dirty nasty gents trying to get providers to lower their prices, bully girls into doing things they wouldn’t want to do in fear of a blackmailed negative review. Nasty providers leaking peoples real names and all the bullshit..

administration that didn’t do a damn thing about a lot of things they should have.

uhggh.. And all the rats and snakes on there...

this site site can be 10x what eccie ever was..

all anyone one has to do is put in a little bit of work...

Doc had a valid point.. Be grateful for what you have and show some respect for the man who allows us to hangout here..

because if if it wasn’t for him, where else would everyone hang out and whine at..

Registered (Not Verified)
    Looks like the site is up and running, not completely but I was able to sign in, see my messages and reviews, etc. Not all of the forums are there yet......

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    The only location-related forum that is available currently is TX. The previously comatose patient is being re-awakened in moderation.

No matter what happens, for me, it's a research resource only. The self-anointed "cool kids" ran me off. Don't need drama or bullshit.

This is home; my peeps.
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

Verified Hobbyist BCD daman1799's Avatar
    Yeah, it looks like a like of the forum guidelines on there have changed, particularly for the ladies. Also, terminology has changed - “Reviews” replaces with “Encounter reports”. “Ads” replaced with “Weekly Updates”.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast