Thread: SeductiveSasha: Virgo is her sign and always a GOOOOD Time;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Butch Cassidy's Avatar

SeductiveSasha: Virgo is her sign and always a GOOOOD Time;)

Companion's Handle: SeductiveSasha
    Date of Visit: 6/15/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm or text
    Phone Number: 513 334 6433
    Email Address: Na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ekend-specials
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Chat, bbbj,fiv,cg,mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: One hour
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Blue wig today
    Smoking Status: Dont know didnt smell like smoke
    Ethnic/Racial background: African American
    Companion Description: Aboot 5'3",125#, building a tat sleeve, swayback, pretty girl,
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes sir

Public comments:
    Ive known Sasha for three years probably, reviewed her on eccie and have seen her through many of her permutations....

She's been texting lately and I need a distraction from this Vietnamese woman Ive been seeing lol so I reached out to her around 4 and off I went....

Her incall is a decent extended stay and we talked/gossiped as I drove over, she has a very sweet voice which I'll never forget how it sounded the first time we ever talked and she said YES to swallowing:)

Anyhoo arrived and called , got the room number.....

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    excellent review BC..

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks for the review

Nice review Butch. I’ve wanted to see her for a long time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice one Butch !! Need to hit that pussy !! Lol..
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

Registered (Not Verified)

Lovely story by a pimp

Pimp just trying to clean up after his hoe fucked up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Butch Cassidy's Avatar
    To ifuckedamonkey or whatever your handle is:

One part of your statement is true, one false
    Im not a pimp just a prolific *****monger(i detest the actual real pimps or their bitches that write fake reviews like You&Me)
    I am helping her out by posting a review and she did ask me to in case you posted your bullshit....little titty baby got in a twist because she wouldnt give you a second pop in 30 minutes for a 120...
    She said you threw your money at her as you left....class act ifuckedamonkey
    I know this because I saw her immediately before you and she called me after you left;)

One doesnt have to be a pimp to know these details, one just has to maintain friendly relations and reap the rewards(high end of ymmv per Chungs post above...Im also clean,handsome and in good shape)

Gentleman thanks for the comments I have always gotten along well with Sasha but WALDT and YMMV

Maybe I have no credibility but Im gonna keep fucking and writing real reviews, never embellished BS

Wahoo!!

Happy Fathers Day!

I just wrote a review of Sasha on the other site, too tired to write another here.. but comments here are probably more useful.

I saw her today, she is OUTSTANDING.. cute, giving, sweet, and a great fuck. I continue to be amazed at the power of reviews.. one guy (BC, in this case) can single-handedly draw me to see a Provider.. I like being able to draw from one guy's account on the internet, and have it come true for me.. I read BC's review again, after seeing Sasha, and just going "yup", "yup", as I see my own session through his lens.

Thanks Chung there are a few hobbyisty on here who reviews are normally spot on and they give their honest experience both pros and cons-you are one of them-keep up the good work and shot out to Butch as well.

thank you Sir! a couple more points about my session today...