Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Humpty????

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar

Humpty????

I want to know Who the fuck this dude is or who the fuck is responsible for taking my goddamn coed thread and fraudulently putting it somewhere without my permission???? as in the stupid new Backpage bullshit?!?! I want it taken the fuck down right NOW!!!!
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyAughty View Post
    I want to know Who the fuck this dude is or who the fuck is responsible for taking my goddamn coed thread and fraudulently putting it somewhere without my permission???? as in the stupid new Backpage bullshit?!?! I want it taken the fuck down right NOW!!!!
    Humpty would not do this!! It is someone else catfishin'........

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar
    well, all I know is I have never had any issues with my Austin peeps or anywhere else for that matter and am dumbfounded as to why someone would target me??? In the repost he or she I guess thought it cute to include "send me dick pics" WITH MY #!!!!!! I am beside myself with anger at the moment so if this is the case then I whole heartedly apologize for calling anyone out....I am just hurt and confused which is never a peaceful concoction!!!
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."

obnoxious pest controls applied
    well, all I know is I have never had any issues with my Austin peeps or anywhere else for that matter and am dumbfounded as to why someone would target me??? In the repost he or she I guess thought it cute to include "send me dick pics" WITH MY #!!!!!! I am beside myself with anger at the moment so if this is the case then I whole heartedly apologize for calling anyone out....I am just hurt and confused which is never a peaceful concoction!!!
    This is the reaction this person wants! It is sad! I'am sorry this is happening to you and others. Please flag all erroneous posts and contact the links gfejunkie provided in the other threads!!

You may need to get a new number keep it until the person passes screening and has booked.

The fact that this person has flagrantly misused the ads on that site so much and the reluctance of the site doing it's diligence speaks volumes. Crap site with crap service and now crap response.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Humpty wouldn’t do it... he doesn’t care about providers enough.
    If you are a penny over 20$
    “You overpaid”
    It’s probably Treetop/AppleEater

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I too thought it might be TT/AE. But although he’s been a pain in the ass at eccie and a mild annoyance here, I don’t recall him/her doing anything as stupid as these fake ads. As WD suggested, there may be another catfish in the waters.

Who would have the greatest grudge against Doc Holiday?
    James
    Loving life in Austin

You don’t remember him posting that he takes pics of guys coming out of parlors and cooperates with the cops?

I remember that, but wrote it off as useless TT bluster. I didn’t think he had the cajones to do it. Maybe I was wrong.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I remember that, but wrote it off as useless TT bluster. I didn’t think he had the cajones to do it. Maybe I was wrong.
    It doesn't take cajones darling, why do you think he's doing it. Men with powerful testicles don't do this shit.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Hobbyist BCD Romantico's Avatar
    Fyi: It’s cojones.
    Cajones means desk or cabinet drawers. (Spanish is my native language.)

Romantico, thanks for the correction. I suppose I can’t blame spell check!

Miss V, you are correct. So we have narrowed the suspects down to someone with small hands and Tiddly Pommes dangling from their branches.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

My money is on the chomo Still Looking or his rapist butt buddy Mata Leon

Mata wouldn't do that.

OP seems to have an attitude all the time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast