Thread: Well-versed in Switter? Pls PM me.

Well-versed in Switter? Pls PM me.

I need a patient soul who is well versed on Switter.
    PM me please.
    Your Gentle Naughtyman
    48 Okays on P411

44 Complimentary Eccie Reviews: SavannahBeaujolais, LadyV, SonyaPlaymate, SweetSonya, BellaAdaire, Avadoll25, SlaveGuinevere, The Alpha, Dakota123, HW101, LaylaAngelique, SAAngel, MoniqueFarrow, LusciousLeo, Snowkitty, GiaGreekGoddess, ShawnElliot, EllieMae, MzAshley, Asian Layla, NikkiDuran, CG4U, Juicyjezebel69, ButterflyBaby, SAHolly, A.L., Pandora, KrisilyTease, KaitlynKnight, Sasha&Marie, RubyRedd

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sent you a PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txguy210 View Post
    Sent you a PM.
    If it is instructional, send one this way also. Always willing to expand my knowledge.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Several of you gents have responded, which I appreciate. This being a family type of weekend I'll try out the suggestions in a few days.
    Cheers

Thanks to those who responded with assistance, especially to Agent220 for hanging in there and teaching me the difference between tits, toots, and tweets.

Your Gentle Naughtyman
    48 Okays on P411

44 Complimentary Eccie Reviews: SavannahBeaujolais, LadyV, SonyaPlaymate, SweetSonya, BellaAdaire, Avadoll25, SlaveGuinevere, The Alpha, Dakota123, HW101, LaylaAngelique, SAAngel, MoniqueFarrow, LusciousLeo, Snowkitty, GiaGreekGoddess, ShawnElliot, EllieMae, MzAshley, Asian Layla, NikkiDuran, CG4U, Juicyjezebel69, ButterflyBaby, SAHolly, A.L., Pandora, KrisilyTease, KaitlynKnight, Sasha&Marie, RubyRedd

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I could use some help too. Can’t get any media to play on switter? Like when someone posts a video it shows the screen but it will not play, frustrating as hell. I use my phone or iPad.... ideas?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I am learning Switter as I go. Switter On!

Verified Companion Companion Julia Pearl VIP's Avatar
    There is an app called Amoraq that you can use in conjunction with Switter.

Once downloaded, you'll find that it's just like the Twitter App on your phone. It certainly does make Switter easier to navigate!
    Lover of Men. Imbiber of Wine. Purveyor of Pleasure. Just a Happy, Worldly Woman!