Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boycott yes backpage

obnoxious pest controls applied

Boycott yes backpage

To everyone I would like to ask that we all boycott yes backpage and flag all incriminating posts ! Message yes backpage and let them know that we do not like how they are running there business!
    We have a sick small peckered fellow that is posting false ads and posting providers email contact info. on that site. Some of us have flagged and reported the ads with very little success. Hopefully with a united front yes backpage will pay attention to this and clean up their act and get rid of this/these fictitious posters. Most of us know who the individual is!
    Here again I call out the bastard doing this to stop! You have had your sick laughs. Step up and be a man! If you want to laugh pm me please!!! I will entertain you!! signed WINN DIXIE

Retired Site "Guide"
    I can well understand the reasoning for your crusade, but calling someone out here is a disaster in the making. I would suggest you take it to PMs/EMs.

Meanwhile, have you tried contacting the owners or administrators of the website? I'm sure they have the ability to block certain IPs. As we do.

Yes, I have contacted them with no response. One provider has even gotten some very nasty feed back!

Retired Site "Guide"

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I applaud WD’s effort here. Good Intel. Batman.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    Thank you Junkie, really good info for all of us too use!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junkie would you repost this yourself in the original thread started on yes backpage please?
    Last edited by winndixie; 06-15-2018 at 02:50 PM.

Retired Site "Guide"
    If you want a real chuckle you can do this: Contact them and tell them you tried to contact one of their advertisers (tell them which ad) and tell them they said they were going to call the FBI on you. That should get their attention.

Quote Originally Posted by winndixie View Post
    Junkie would you repost this yourself in the original thread started on yes backpage please?
    Just post a link to this thread.

Anyone with half a brain isn't leaving any digital breadcrumbs these days. The site is WhoIsGuard protected by NameCheap. You'll never get anywhere with them.

DDOS is a viable option. That will get their attention.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I contacted them and reported the malicious ads. I hope they will do the right thing. This really sucks. Thanks to WD and all others trying to stop this nonsense.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

None of these fly-by-night douchebags will "do the right thing". DDOS them out of existence or at the very least run up their server bill. If that doesn't work, find out who their payment processor is and hit them in the wallet.

Do feds like apples?

So did OH2 find a way to perma-ban Humpty, is that why he's on this crusade?

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar
    WHAT THE FLYING FUCK!!??? I am more then 5 shades of red right now!!!! who the fuck just posted my mofo info on that site??????? I just posted my coed thread not an hour ago and someone annonoymus sent me a text saying some Dbag is stealing our info and posting on this trailer trash of a cum guzzling site!!!!! MARK MY MOTHER FUCKING WORDS .....Take it down OR when I find out who you are it won't be pretty!!!!!
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."

I reported, NA.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You guys do realize that this reaction is exactly what he wants right?

He is probably laughing his ass off right now because of all this chaos.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast