Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Boycott yes backpage

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie griffen View Post
    You guys do realize that this reaction is exactly what he wants right?

He is probably laughing his ass off right now because of all this chaos.
    Good points however I don't like this because it's a waste of time for this jerk' the providers and for that matter everyone. In addition, this isn't the type of exposure this board needs, IMO.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

obnoxious pest controls applied
    I have sent numerous messages to yes backpage and to the links Junkie provided with zero correspondence back. Providers have had either the same experience or they get a nasty message back. Many people are flagging the false ads with hardly any action taken by yes BP. They obviously do not care for the providers that these ads are affecting or the community as a whole! We should continue to have nothing to do with yes backpage or any of its many affiliates! It is clear they do not care about us..........

Verified Companion Companion Nico Veneta's Avatar
    I emailed the addy on the site, a short and to the point msg and the ad was removed.

Lustfully naughty
    Nico Veneta
    As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.- Bill Gates
    P411- P30884
    TER- 67611

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2