Thread: Dream Girl Next Door: Really is a Dream

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Dream Girl Next Door: Really is a Dream

Companion's Handle: Dream Girl Next Door
    Date of Visit: 5/31/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS is how I contacted her
    Phone Number: (210)529-4008
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Girl-Next-Door
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yess
    Activities: L&DFK, BBBJ, MPCFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 Minutes
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid-30s
    Hair Color and Length: Blond, mid-shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Pics in her profile album are her, accurate and representative. Slim build, quite fit. Pretty face. Small but shapely ass. Small but perky breasts. Perhaps 5'6". A few tattoos but not very prominent
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, strongly

Public comments:
    Contacted her the day before we met hoping to meet that day. She responded in less than twenty minutes, and was quick, clear, and communicative once we started exchanging messages. I was on a bit of a tight schedule that day so we agreed to meet the following afternoon. I texted her that morning to confirm the time and that we were still on. She quickly confirmed, then about an hour before sent me the address. I parked and let her know I was ready when she was, five minutes before our scheduled time. She sent me the room number about two minutes later and asked me to give her a few minutes before coming up. Right at our scheduled time she let me know she was good to go. I knocked and she opened the door and confirmed who I was, then invited me in. She was wearing black lingerie and greeted me warmly, hugging me and kissing me on the cheek, and led me into the bedroom. I asked if we were in a hurry or tight on time and she assured me we were not. I placed the donation on an appropriate looking table. She embraced me and it began...
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Concept Dragon; 06-15-2018 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Adding hidden commens I deleted to get around the message too short error