Thread: Yes I Squirt and More..Insatiable GFE Latina MILF..OUTCALLS..MSOG Always

Verified Companion Companion Alexis Moore's Avatar

Yes I Squirt and More..Insatiable GFE Latina MILF..OUTCALLS..MSOG Always

I am available to come to you for an OUTCALL in the TYLER and surrounding areas. If we have met previously please feel free to text me to set up an appointment. If we have NOT met before, I do REQUIRE screening to meet you. At least 2 recent references OR I can do an alternate screening on you if you do not have provider references.

I am Alexis Moore, your BBW Latina MILF you have always fantasized about and wanted to experience. Beautiful, curvy, smart, and uninhibited, I am what you are needing and craving. Let me show you what I am all about and allow me to spoil you while you relax and enjoy. I truly enjoy what I do and am very passionate in what I do also. I am a TRUE GFE and I have a huge appetite for sex and to please.
    I am a thick and tall woman. If you are not into bigger women, I am NOT the woman for you. I am 5'11, 36DD, and curvy. Inviting bedroom eyes, dark brown curly hair, beautiful face, thick thighs and very skillful. I also have a nice juicy booty and a tight kitty with kegals that will excite you.
    I AM A SQUIRTER ALSO!! LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN MAKE ME SQUIRT....
    Very Well reviewed and very skilled.

My Menu: GFE, PSE, MSOG...Always, DFK, LFK, DATY, DATO, SS, COF, COB, MISH, 69, MPCFS, K9, COWGIRL, BBBJ, CIM, FACE-SITTING, Cock Worship, Extreme Edging, SQUIRTER, Water Sports..Giving Only, Tease and Denial, Couples and more!![/COLOR]

*Availability...I AM AVAILABLE ALL WEEKEND!! Friday Night 7pm-2am.....Saturday 9am-2am....Sunday 10am-10pm
    *Rates....$150HHR, $200HR, $300 90MINS, $350 2HRS
    *I AM AVAILABLE FOR OUTCALLS ONLY!!
    *I am RAISING my rates soon. If I have seen you before your rate will stay the same.

NO BBFS OR GREEK

OUTCALLS ONLY!!

Outcalls ALL OVER TYLER and Surrounding Areas

Screening is REQUIRED. Please have references ready or if a NEWBIE please ask about alternative screening.

Newbie Friendly, AA Friendly

I do OUTCALLS ALL OVER TYLER
    Attached Images Attached Images
    *Beautiful, Sensual and Passionate Latina BBW MILF….Exceptional GFE and Lots Of Fun

*Over 200 Raving Reviews*

OUTCALLS ONLY ALL OVER DFW and EAST TEXAS!!
    220/HHR, 250/HR, 350/ 90MINS, 450/2HRS....Full GFE and MSOG ALWAYS!! True Ultimate Girlfriend Experience

P411: P75783
    ECCIE: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=207567
    AlexisMoore_GFE@yahoo.com
    832-819-2044