Thread: Where oh where is eccie

Where oh where is eccie

Jeez... Still no word.... Please patron st.s please bring it online...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Jeez... Still no word.... Please patron st.s please bring it online...
    What's wrong Caroline, not happy here love? Hopefully it gets better and I hope you don't bail on us, you have many that love seeing you here and that want to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecango1 View Post
    What's wrong Caroline, not happy here love? Hopefully it gets better and I hope you don't bail on us, you have many that love seeing you here and that want to see you.
    Sweetie.. Its not that im not happy... I just liked eccie i never not once had a bad experience. Never had a troll or bully there... I liked it i guess cause i had no real issues .. I will still be here as far as i know but i will be far more utr on this site...maybe an occasional ad here and there to keep my access there but... Im ready to go home so to speak..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Noticed today that the message on their main page has changed to 'This site is closed.' Doesn't sound like they're coming back.

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not so fast..... it's BBBBBBBBBBBBack!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
    Not so fast..... it's BBBBBBBBBBBBack!!!!
    Yes it is and with a much more discreet approach... I for one prefer it i had no problem writting a update in compliance with there rules and still letting ot be known exactly what it was pertaining to... And it seems as though gentleman have no problem keeping other info privately discussed... And me i dont mind at all.... But you know everyone has a negative story about E but mine are honestly never attached to that site ... Sadly their are others ive had less than good auras from... But thats ok cus nothing breaks my spirit down i keep my civility and my good attitude with a big smile on my face ...congrats eccie ....