Thread: Online Vs Hand2Hand ... Thoughts

Verified Companion Companion

Online Vs Hand2Hand ... Thoughts

I’m wondering about the use of services such as Cash App, PayPal, Venmo as opposed to doing hand to hand transactions. I would think to receive my gifts, prior to beginning the appointment (such as walking through the door). Idk I’m just trying to get a general opinion.

Thoughts?

QueennLai ❤️
    Last edited by QueennLai; 06-14-2018 at 10:36 AM.
    Private Incall Going Live Next Monday in NorthDallas
    Available for summoning until then
    queennlai@protonmail.com

"The real adventure of sexual experiences lies in Sensual Awakening rather than Sexual Motivation
    "

Quote Originally Posted by QueennLai View Post
    I’m wondering about the use of services such as Cash App, PayPal, Venmo as opposed to doing hand to hand transactions. I would think to receive my gifts, prior (such as walking through the door). Idk I’m just trying to get a general opinion.

Thoughts?

QueennLai ❤️
    I’ve only had one person want to pay via Venmo and so I set up the account and it was great. I do remember trying to set it up with a fake name, but I probably did it wrong and they terminated it. So, I have one with my real name and this guy sent it for his real name, which for him, I felt fine.

However, PayPal will absolutely seize your funds if they find out they are derived from prostitution.

I’ll let guys weigh in on paying electronically as they arrive.

Yes Venmo does require one to use their legal full name. Cash App gives the option of using whichever name you shall choose. As for PayPal, my account is a business account, because I do have a registered business in the State of Texas. They also required that I give my EIN as well to create it. Do you think it would make a difference since it is PayPal Business?
    queennlai@protonmail.com

"The real adventure of sexual experiences lies in Sensual Awakening rather than Sexual Motivation
    "

Quote Originally Posted by QueennLai View Post
    Yes Venmo does require one to use their legal full name. Cash App gives the option of using whichever name you shall choose. As for PayPal, my account is a business account, because I do have a registered business. PayPal required that I give my EIN as well to create it. Do you think it would make a difference since it is PayPal Business?
    No. What has happened is that somehow the same email or phone number matches up somewhere. Or a client contests a charge and rats you out.

Verified Companion Companion Exotic Yazmin's Avatar
    I have used all 3 in regards to the hobby and I will say I think CashApp is best. Its is instant, allows you to set a non_gov name and doesn't require a memo.
    I had a client use Venom to pay me and he used "office supplies" as a memo and Venmo froze the funds and closed my account. It took two weeks of sending them info and screen shots to have the funds released to me.
    PayPal can be useful but mindful that the client can also do a chargeback and you lose out. Ive seen it posted so many times.
    📍San Antonio Airport Area📍
    •Screening Required for ALL Appointments•
    Please send PM for ALL initial contact including:
    •Age •Race •Desired appointment day and time

•Rates•
    • $250/HH • $350/Hr • $600/2Hr. • $200QV
    Outcall +$100
    📸•IG: Exotic_Yazmin • 👻Snapchat: ExoticYazminDDD•

Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    No. What has happened is that somehow the same email or phone number matches up somewhere. Or a client contests a charge and rats you out.
    Smh, thanks for this! I think I’m going to stick with Cash App. Lol maybe start accepting crypto currency.
    queennlai@protonmail.com

"

Quote Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin View Post
    I have used all 3 in regards to the hobby and I will say I think CashApp is best. Its is instant, allows you to set a non_gov name and doesn't require a memo.
    I had a client use Venom to pay me and he used "office supplies" as a memo and Venmo froze the funds and closed my account. It took two weeks of sending them info and screen shots to have the funds released to me.
    PayPal can be useful but mindful that the client can also do a chargeback and you lose out. Ive seen it posted so many times.
    Really? I’ve never heard that happen before, Venmo is very popular for payments in the BDSM community. That really sucks and thank you for your insight!
    queennlai@protonmail.com

"

I strongly would advise not using PayPal for the hobby. Many girls on the social media have mentioned being ripped off.

I personally like Venmo and cashapp as I've used both to hobby and find it very convenient.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's so much more discreet and simple to use paypal imo

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    I strongly would advise not using PayPal for the hobby. Many girls on the social media have mentioned being ripped off.

I personally like Venmo and cashapp as I've used both to hobby and find it very convenient.
    I agree. It is easy to fake a PayPal receipt and just send that through email. Some people don't think it though and never actually check their account and just assume the receipt is legit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bush Pilot's Avatar
    ...However, PayPal will absolutely seize your funds if they find out they are derived from prostitution...
    Unless they did so in collaboration with law enforcement, I'd think that would still qualify as theft (embezzlement).

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Pilot View Post
    Unless they did so in collaboration with law enforcement, I'd think that would still qualify as theft (embezzlement).
    I believe in the fine print of their terms of service they give themselves the right to hold funds they believe are related to criminal acts until the account holder proves otherwise. But, yes, otherwise it would be something like conversion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I believe in the fine print of their terms of service they give themselves the right to hold funds they believe are related to criminal acts until the account holder proves otherwise. But, yes, otherwise it would be something like conversion.
    To quote Jay-Z "Uhh, yeah, guilty until proven innocent huh?"

People don’t read the fine print and will agree to anything...

Verified Hobbyist BCD pyramider's Avatar
    The ladies should really look close at the fees that Venmo and CashApp charge.