Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ready to meet you handsome gentleman!💋

Verified Companion Companion

Ready to meet you handsome gentleman!💋

Hey guys! New to this site. I’m ready to get up & started! Just need some help getting verified! Please & thank you!💋 hope everyone is being safe!💜

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    i wonder why ladies dont feel the need to post pictures ofd themselves up so we know what were getting. plus we need to know price and what you offer bcd.

So kylie whats your rates? whats on your menu? What you look like? what r your stats?

I shouldnt have to ask all this

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome, Kylie, to the wickedry of H2!

For advertising guidelines, as well as just some helpful tips on promotion, please see this thread stickied at the top of the Welcome Wagon:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?41951-New-ladies-please-read-H2-Companion-Promotional-Opportunities-(Where-to-place-ads!)

Just FYI, gentlemen, the WW is intended for new members to say "Howdy!" and share some general data about themselves with the community, and yes, a couple of pics if so desired, but it is really not a venue for ladies to post specific rates and menus.
    Actually says "NO ADS" at the top of the forum, but leeway is usually allowed as this is, after all, an introduction area and the first step many take in joining the fun.

Advertising is a privilege reserved for Verified Companions. While awaiting VC status, companions are encouraged to fill out their profiles so that Hobbyists can look there for complete info.

Irish luck in lust, lassie!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-14-2018 at 09:19 AM. Reason: added active link

I understand that ms fancy but I think I'm not alone when asking for more info from a lady especially when shes introducing herself on here.

" hi, my name is bambi" isn't very informative and will NOT make me want to see her.

"hi, my name is bambi!
    I'm Hispanic, 5'2", 100Lbs
    *pics attached*
    Menu: bbbj or cbj, daty, date, k9, com, *No greek/greek avail*....etc...etc...

100qv
    120hhe
    140hr
    Introductory rates with review"

Something like this would be ideal. This info will make me want to see this provider since shes not allowed to post anymore than just this 1 WW thread. This is just an idea as I see lots of guys jumping on saying hi and asking for all the info I ask for.
    Last edited by Pantera; 06-14-2018 at 10:12 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mr-feet-dry's Avatar
    Pantera, you are so right. A menu, rates and location are a must.

More pictures help.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Quote Originally Posted by mr-feet-dry View Post
    Pantera, you are so right. A menu, rates and location are a must.

More pictures help.
    Yes! Location is also a must I forgot bout that one

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I agree with much of the above, which is why I wrote the entire treatise stickied at the top of this forum. Incoming companions might be well advised to read it. Ladies should think about PR value when making their introductions, as this is an opportunity for them prior to becoming VC.

But again I point out that IF a companion will use the resources offered her here to her full advantage, particularly making sure that her profile is complete and informational, she can gather ALL of her data there for you kind gents to read repeatedly, and she can edit at will, something she can't do in a regular post.

Alas, some ladies evidently believe that the WW is another ad forum, which it isn't.

Good suggestions from you guys, indeed, for new ladies. Thanks!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-14-2018 at 12:04 PM.

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Welcome aboard hon!
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It would be a lot better if somehow starting a welcome thread for companions were structured like say as a review for us guys. Where basically you only need to fill in the blanks to atleast the most important questions. This would go a long way helping the women, pimps, players, and all around hustlers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trippecrown View Post
    It would be a lot better if somehow starting a welcome thread for companions were structured like say as a review for us guys. Where basically you only need to fill in the blanks to atleast the most important questions. This would go a long way helping the women, pimps, players, and all around hustlers.
    Yup. See? Trippecrown gets it also.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Welcome.

Guys, she now has some pics on her profile page.

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    Welcome.

Guys, she now has some pics on her profile page.
    You mean like the 1 with a kid in the back ground? Haha not a very smart ****** wanna be. And her about me page still doesn't tell me anything about her rates or menu or what part of Houston shes in

Retired Companion
    Welcome aboard Kylie! Stay safe, screen and have fun! ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD Laffingdogg's Avatar
    Welcome. ...your in my part of town....we need to hook up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast