Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sugar baby!!

This is her 2nd welcome thread in Dallas, has one in Houston.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

You never know what side is true- but to be honest-it's highly unlikely that a girl 18 is Independent. That is one red flag for me is her age (18)- doubt very seriously she turned 18 and said.." oh I think I will be a provider..." and she just happens to be familar with all the acronyms and lingo at 18??? Also, in DFW I believe most hotels require you to be at least 21 to book a room?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DFW_Ladies_Man's Avatar
    She's hot but not worth the risk. Curios to know how @heyjoe found out about her or where he saw her ad since he just joined the site at 1030 am and he saw her this morning.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Quote Originally Posted by Txboi817` View Post
    She's hot but not worth the risk. Curios to know how @heyjoe found out about her or where he saw her ad since he just joined the site at 1030 am and he saw her this morning.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Very good question

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome Red Michelle. Play safe and enjoy your stay.

Also...hey joe....if what you are saying is true then when you contacted this girl more than liking you weren’t speaking to her when you scheduled the appointment. I think Txboi is right. Did you meet her in a different site?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Better safe than sorry, and this sounds like a case of just avoid the potential difficulty. Never been a pussy created worth the potential problems with this girl. Undoubtedly "managed", probably being taken advantage of, but who knows. My suggestion is for her and her "fella" to just move on, not much future here in Dallas until she gets some really good reviews on the books. A shame I really would have loved to have gotten to play with this little slut.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Obvious Lee's Avatar
    This thread should be a lesson to those who thought the OH2 verification process would somehow immunize the site from pimp wars...

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Obvious Lee View Post
    This thread should be a lesson to those who thought the OH2 verification process would somehow immunize the site from pimp wars...
    lots of lessons here.. the big one for me is don't trust a brand new poster who debuts with a brief warning about a new Provider, giving little detail. as I have said MANY MANY times before, if I was robbed like heyjoe claims to have been, I would write so much detail your eyes would be crossing by the time you finished reading.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Boy stop lying!! you are just mad bc i wouldn't be cheap for you. Im not even in that spot . Never heard of it.. Yall can ask my other guys im legit and would never do anything like that.. My visits are well worth it ��

Im sorry for all this confusion . This Guy Joe is off the wall lying on me just bc he wasn't trying to pay me what i originally told him he has to pay so i personally made him leave.. I have no "manager" i have a female friend that got me into this and gives me all the little hints. Im a single momma so yes im doing this to make it for me and my son but my heart is way to big to rob someone!! I'm very independent and get it on my own! Sucks that have to have such bad comments on my ad and i just started.. smh
    But i do have guys i have seen with no problem if yall are still interested in me you can text mw and ill give you there information so yall can feel secure y'alls self.

Hi, I'm here in Dallas now but about to leave soon because of this guy joe leaving me bad reviews .. But if your interested you can change that 😏

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    lots of lessons here.. the big one for me is don't trust a brand new poster who debuts with a brief warning about a new Provider, giving little detail. as I have said MANY MANY times before, if I was robbed like heyjoe claims to have been, I would write so much detail your eyes would be crossing by the time you finished reading.
    what details do you want? i created this account to post an alert. what else do you need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by heyjoe View Post
    what details do you want? i created this account to post an alert. what else do you need to know?
    Tell us how everything went down. How did you even hear about RedMichelle if you weren't on this board until after she allegedly robbed you? How did this alleged robbery go down? Did the pimp kick down the door and shove a .44 Magnum down you throat and threaten to blow your head clean off if you didn't fork over the dough? Like Chung Tran said, if something like this happened to me, I'd tell it all.
    You come across at best as a hobbyist who is butt hurt about something with this provider. At worse, you come across as a pimp who is trying to ruin the reputation of a newbie provider because maybe she doesn't want to be your "bitch". You have no history or reputation here, hence no credibility. Your lack of details on what you allege happened doesn't give you any credibility whatsoever.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryNtx View Post
    Tell us how everything went down. How did you even hear about RedMichelle if you weren't on this board until after she allegedly robbed you? How did this alleged robbery go down? Did the pimp kick down the door and shove a .44 Magnum down you throat and threaten to blow your head clean off if you didn't fork over the dough? Like Chung Tran said, if something like this happened to me, I'd tell it all.
    You come across at best as a hobbyist who is butt hurt about something with this provider. At worse, you come across as a pimp who is trying to ruin the reputation of a newbie provider because maybe she doesn't want to be your "bitch". You have no history or reputation here, hence no credibility. Your lack of details on what you allege happened doesn't give you any credibility whatsoever.
    I was browsing the site as a non-member. i saw her ad on the welcome wagon. i texted her number, she texted back. i met her at the crossland dallas north addison hotel in the morning. before i had arrived, we had agreed to 200 roses for one hour of services. when i got to her room she opened the door for me and let me in. there was no one in the room besides us. foolishly, i went in without either of us locking the door. before we began i set down the donation which she put into her shirt. we had agreed to take a shower first so i took my shoes and socks off and waited for her to undress. instead, she was texting someone on her phone. i was a little suspicious but still took off my shirt. when she still had not undressed i walked over and started kissing her neck and caressing her, but she wasn't reciprocating. instead, at that moment, the taller-than-me shirtless muscular black man with tattoos slams open the unlocked door and says "WTF are you doing... what is this?" with extremely bad acting, acting like he had caught me in the act with his girl. while he was still talking and giving me the stare-down, and realizing the situation i was in plus the fact that i was partially unclothed with my donation still in her shirt, i knew i was being robbed/duped/had. i raised my hands and said i was sorry and didn't want any trouble. Michelle had already backed away towards the man with a wicked smile on her face and gave the feeblists of "sorrys". I quickly put my shirt on and grabbed my belongings while slipping my shoes on without socks, all while keeping an eye on the man while he stared me down. As soon as i had my stuff on my person i got out the door which the large man luckily let me through without further confrontation. after i got in my car and fled the scene, i texted michelle back telling her i would let everyone know what she did to which she replied she was leaving the site soon anyway. so, here i am making right on what i said i would do

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMichelle View Post
    Hey gents, I am Michelle! I am 18 100 lbs 5'1, and very new to this! :)

I am available at anytime. I stay in Houston but come to Dallas often.

open to almost everything but Greek and BB. 180 hr 275 2hr 65 for every hhr added
    incalls and 50 extra for outcalls maybe more depending on distance.

texting is the fastest way to get in touch with me :) Contact me with your name, Age and race.
    346-706-0832
    Sugar Daddy's don't pay hourly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by heyjoe View Post
    Try getting verified then maybe you will be taken seriously

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WellEndowed1911 View Post
    You never know what side is true- but to be honest-it's highly unlikely that a girl 18 is Independent. That is one red flag for me is her age (18)- doubt very seriously she turned 18 and said.." oh I think I will be a provider..." and she just happens to be familar with all the acronyms and lingo at 18??? Also, in DFW I believe most hotels require you to be at least 21 to book a room?
    This is true about rooms
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast