Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    when it comes to fishing, imma agree with Dorthy Monroe that i'm a fucking retard..

with that out of the way, i guess i witnessed a crime. on buffalo bayou near atticks reservoir (highway 6 a lil south of i-10), i saw a bloke net fishing. the water was really brown so i think the fish couldn't see for shit n so were effin clueless. in 2 throws, he pulled up like 8 fat juicy fish.

go ahead n call the gestapo. net fishing is just so wrong. man can kill all the coral-and corals' tropical ecosystems around the world- through global warming and ocean acidification , but net fishing fish with minimal ecological significance is just so fucking wrong, obviously..
    Last edited by pxmcc; 06-28-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well, I'm finally going to take a couple days of vacation early next week, head down to Galveston Island and see if I can pull in a nice red or two. Grilled redfish-on-the-half-shell is sounding good....

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Astros1965 View Post
    Well, I'm finally going to take a couple days of vacation early next week, head down to Galveston Island and see if I can pull in a nice red or two. Grilled redfish-on-the-half-shell is sounding good....

A65
    Did you go fishing ?
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by frankocean187 View Post
    I was once fishing off the boat ramp right before bulldogs bait camp on 61st street (the place where they redid so people can now fish off a wooden deck) around 3am when i heard a suburban flip over and crash. turns out it was a drunk driver late 20's. He was dressed up, probably coming from a business meeting/convention and celebrated after, beer cans and his paperwork all over the street. as i called the police, my brother gave him his last rites as he died before the cops came.

Fishing off the groins/seawall is fun but at late night it can be too dangerous with damn people driving off the seawall.

In another time, we were fishing off the seawall around Christmas time late night (for slots/bullreds) and some lady dressed up wearing victorian gown walked up to us around 3am! Scared the shit out of us!!! Turns out she had just came from Dickens on the Strand.
    Thankfully I've never had any of those situations but I did have a few that made me nervous but I will cut you lmao I have 4 sharp knives and mosquito spray I will make you regret trying lmao..

I just wish there were more lighted fishing spots closer to me I don't have many options.. If I Could Find A Battery Powered Light Strong Enough or A light I could rig to my battery I would be in business.. I'm sure they make something but I haven't really looked into it or seen anything to that extent anyways..

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes, I went Monday and Tuesday - unfortunately the fish didn't - lol! I was out there both days from dawn til about 9am. Heading back down there Saturday afternoon and spending the night, so I'll try again Sunday morning.

A65

Yes, I went Monday and Tuesday - unfortunately the fish didn't - lol! I was out there both days from dawn til about 9am. Heading back down there Saturday afternoon and spending the night, so I'll try again Sunday morning.

A65
    Have you ever used the ezfshn website ? If you haven't you should really look into it I can vouch that it is actually pretty accurate.. I didn't believe it at first but it hasn't let me down since I've been using it.. I know that sucks we all have our days but look at that website it tells you about the tides major/minor feeding times and when it's good to go fishing by the area you want..

I really haven't caught anything lately except right before all that rain a few weeks ago.. I hope your luck gets better..

Bad fishy fishy btw lmao

Did you go fishing at night or during the day?

I personally never catch shit during the day but that's just my experience!

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good luck A65!! Free line some croaker while wade fishing the West End of the seawall or alittle down the street at the Green House beach enterence for trout.

If i'm lucky I might be down there this weekend. Water is green, low to little chop. Just hope there is some current and you don't stumble upon a school of jacks or spanish mack, they will obliterate your bait just as fast as sharks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Never tried ezfshn website - I've used tides4fishing.com with mixed results. I'll definitely check it out! I mainly fish daytime - just before dawn to mid-morning.

A65

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the tips Frank! I probably won't get down to the west end this time - I've got a house on the east end, and have a limited window of time to fish Sunday. If you're able to get down there, good luck to ya!

A65

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How did you do Astros? I wasn't able to go, been too darn busy. Was kicking myself that I didn't make time to go this past weekend with all the trout that was caught

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thunderstorm kept me away from the water last Sunday. Going back this weekend, hopefully weather will cooperate.

Quote Originally Posted by frankocean187 View Post
    How did you do Astros? I wasn't able to go, been too darn busy. Was kicking myself that I didn't make time to go this past weekend with all the trout that was caught
    Don't kick yourself they've been catching baby jaws & hard heads ijs

- - - Updated - - -

Thunderstorm kept me away from the water last Sunday. Going back this weekend, hopefully weather will cooperate.
    If you catch a bigger fishy than me I'm going to be BIG MAD Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Never tried ezfshn website - I've used tides4fishing.com with mixed results. I'll definitely check it out! I mainly fish daytime - just before dawn to mid-morning.

A65
    Ezfshn is accurate I pinky promise lmao but for real it's legit I use it all the time

Trump 2024

A couple of nice reds from a recent South Padre trip.

New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaginaterian View Post
    A couple of nice reds from a recent South Padre trip.

Have you seen that big hammer head they caught off the beach there recently that thing was freaking big lol

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    Have you seen that big hammer head they caught off the beach there recently that thing was freaking big lol
    A buddy of mine caught that big hammerhead on SPI, they couldn't get it to swim off so it unfortunately died but they sure tried hard. That shark was huge! 14'!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast