Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Here Fishy Fishy Fishy

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    so my story is as follows, "officer, i'm capturing bait for deep sea sharkfishing. hoping to land some whites, tigers, n bulls with them thar baitfish." how can he disprove my claim and thus issue me a citation? short answer: he can't.

Just stop you already look like a jackass.. Don't ruin my thread please thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joecango1 View Post
    I'm going to assume that you don't have a fishing license, go get one and they will hand you a tpwd pamphlet. READ IT!
    The link provided should have been good enough

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frankocean187 View Post
    Rollover Pass with mirrolure tt-28 for the gator trouts!!! just cast into the pass and walk the dog!! best bite in Texas when you trick those fish to bite a plastic

https://www.crystalbeachlocalnews.com/t-28/
    Lures are to much work in my opinion lol
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Astros1965 View Post
    Yeah, I've never heard the term 'Gator Trout' either - I've always heard then referred to as trophy trout or 'wall hangers'.

As for the water clarity thoughts - I should rephrase - it is indeed a rare event when surf water in Galveston is perfectly clear. Best luck I've had on trout is when the water is at least marginally green. If wind is out of the southwest, I stay home.

A65
    You're probably referring to the water when They're aren't alot of waves which doesn't stir up all the mud.. But from my experience that's the days you don't catch nothing I don't even try anymore if the waves are minimal..

I've never caught trout or flounder Probably because I don't have enough patience..

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!

Trump 2024

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    Lures are to much work in my opinion lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    I've never caught trout or flounder Probably because I don't have enough patience..
    That's probably because you've never fished the Fall flounder run. Once you do I guarantee you'll be down at the Academy worm bar buying every color tout tail they have. A friend and I limited out on flounder in one afternoon one time fishing the docks between the Yacht Basin and the ferry landing across from Seawolf Park at Galveston Island. It was fast and furious.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    San Luis Pass is great for the flounder run, i use mud minnows and free line them. Wait on the tap tap tap and watch the line start coming off the reel and then set the hook, bam you're hooked up! The plastics that work best for me are the red flounder pounders with the white tail. Slow drag them on the bottom and waiton the tap and let them run with it before you set the hook.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ferry Landing and French town for flounder =) chartouse gulp swimming mullet on a touble tandem rig is money for catching those saddlebacks. Just hate when the wind goes up during the fall and the cold water starts splashing on you. I use to wade fish for flounder but now I just like to fish off the banks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ferry Landing and French town for flounder =) chartouse gulp swimming mullet on a touble tandem rig is money for catching those saddlebacks. Just hate when the wind goes up during the fall and the cold water starts splashing on you. I use to wade fish for flounder but now I just like to fish off the banks.
    I have spent lots of time in that cold ass water too. It really sux when you get a leak in your waders! Its worth it when you get to eat that great stuffed flounder though. That ferry landing is good, i know lots of people who have loaded up on some big ones down there and stayed dry.

Bank fishing is the bomb.com ijs My favorite fishing is when it's cold because then I can finally get to my favorite fishy spot and nobody is to be found because they think it's to cold haha.. Honestly the best times I've had was freezing my ass off fishing I've caught some big fish during that time..

- - - Updated - - -

I have spent lots of time in that cold ass water too. It really sux when you get a leak in your waders! Its worth it when you get to eat that great stuffed flounder though. That ferry landing is good, i know lots of people who have loaded up on some big ones down there and stayed dry.
    Get a bigger size in your waders lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
    That's probably because you've never fished the Fall flounder run. Once you do I guarantee you'll be down at the Academy worm bar buying every color tout tail they have. A friend and I limited out on flounder in one afternoon one time fishing the docks between the Yacht Basin and the ferry landing across from Seawolf Park at Galveston Island. It was fast and furious.
    You're probably right because ever since I caught my first Bull Red I've upgraded my equipment lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know why people dip there line in glowstick? It's always asians I still don't understand!

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I do love some flounder fishing, and it will definitely test your patience! Biggest flour I ever caught was off the pier at Seawolf Park - was down to my last live mullet, was jigging it around the pilings, and it stopped like it was hung up. Let it sit for a minute or so, then saw the rod tip moving up and down - set the hook and pulled in a 28" long saddleblanket about 8 lbs.

Best piece of advice I ever received -- the best time to go fishing is when you can!

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Learned a trick some years back.
    After you catch your first flapjack, cut a strip of his belly skin off and put it on the hook in conjunction with your plastic shrimp bait.
    Dynamite!
    It's tough enough to use on several more.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes go fishing as much as you can! Get away from all the damn idiots unless you go to the pier. Pier fishing is a whole different animal that will test your patience.

One night I was at 91st pier trout fishing with another person and began to rack up our trout numbers to limit. Boy oh boy those damn idiots started to go between us I don’t of our chairs and all this mess to cast into our area of the pier. What pissed me off was at the time they started to cast over my shark lines and get tangled up on my shit. Idiots I say that’s why I just stay way from people when I fish.

Another joke is when I’m tummy deep into the first gut and I have little kids swim up to me trying to play with my stringer and ask me questions like, “hey mister, what are you going to do with these fish? Do they bite? Can I pet them? Etc etc etc”.

It’s really annoying when the parents are partying and drinking on the beach and their young kids are in deep water close to the rip tides where I fish the surf. Once a kid was getting swept away and we had to save his ass. His damn mother got pissed off at us and said we had to no right to get him out of the area. Rip tide with 2ft swells is no bueno!!!! Fooking people

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    - - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You know exactly what size is in my waders.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I hear ya, Frank - I usually avoid the piers for that very reason. I usually fish off the rock groins. Sometimes have the same issue there with people horning in where I'm fishing. I usually fish near the end, then a half dozen knuckleheads show up and park their asses practically on top of me, casting over my lines. Grrr.....
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Yes go fishing as much as you can! Get away from all the damn idiots unless you go to the pier. Pier fishing is a whole different animal that will test your patience.

One night I was at 91st pier trout fishing with another person and began to rack up our trout numbers to limit. Boy oh boy those damn idiots started to go between us I don’t of our chairs and all this mess to cast into our area of the pier. What pissed me off was at the time they started to cast over my shark lines and get tangled up on my shit. Idiots I say that’s why I just stay way from people when I fish.

Another joke is when I’m tummy deep into the first gut and I have little kids swim up to me trying to play with my stringer and ask me questions like, “hey mister, what are you going to do with these fish? Do they bite? Can I pet them? Etc etc etc”.

It’s really annoying when the parents are partying and drinking on the beach and their young kids are in deep water close to the rip tides where I fish the surf. Once a kid was getting swept away and we had to save his ass. His damn mother got pissed off at us and said we had to no right to get him out of the area. Rip tide with 2ft swells is no bueno!!!! Fooking people
    That's why night fishing is waaay better ijs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astros1965 View Post
    I hear ya, Frank - I usually avoid the piers for that very reason. I usually fish off the rock groins. Sometimes have the same issue there with people horning in where I'm fishing. I usually fish near the end, then a half dozen knuckleheads show up and park their asses practically on top of me, casting over my lines. Grrr.....
    My mom always packed extra chairs and made me scatter them out far so those can't fish in our zone it actually works lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    Learned a trick some years back.
    After you catch your first flapjack, cut a strip of his belly skin off and put it on the hook in conjunction with your plastic shrimp bait.
    Dynamite!
    It's tough enough to use on several more.
    Hmmm that's interesting

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You know exactly what size is in my waders.
    You mean " you know exactly what size waders I wear"? Lmao sorry I just had to

But honestly I don't know shit about waders so I don't know

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I hear you Dorthy, you know i love you boo!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was once fishing off the boat ramp right before bulldogs bait camp on 61st street (the place where they redid so people can now fish off a wooden deck) around 3am when i heard a suburban flip over and crash. turns out it was a drunk driver late 20's. He was dressed up, probably coming from a business meeting/convention and celebrated after, beer cans and his paperwork all over the street. as i called the police, my brother gave him his last rites as he died before the cops came.

Fishing off the groins/seawall is fun but at late night it can be too dangerous with damn people driving off the seawall.

In another time, we were fishing off the seawall around Christmas time late night (for slots/bullreds) and some lady dressed up wearing victorian gown walked up to us around 3am! Scared the shit out of us!!! Turns out she had just came from Dickens on the Strand.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast