Thread: Jubileejolie proves her innocence

Jubileejolie proves her innocence

I don't know how often people are willing to admit they were wrong on this website, but I was wrong & here's what happened.

Hello fellow hobbiers, I would first like to start with Jubileejolie DID NOT STEAL MY THINGS.

It was not unusual for JubileeJolie to stay at my place. Before this incident happened she had been staying with me about two weeks. I had been out of town the last four days of these 2 weeks.

JubileeJolie called me and said she was bringing a friend over because this friend had just been raped by her roommate. I said OK. This so called friend of hers at some point ened up making copies of the keys to my place, and looks like her & her boyfriend ended up coming to my place while Jubileejolie and I were out for her birthday that night.

At the time of the accusation I believed she & I were the only ones with keys to my place.

After some back & forth between Jubileejolie & I we were able to figure this out & she was very helpful in retrieving all my things.

Please consider Jubileejolie in your future hobby adventures

Thanks
    RuntoftheLitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She should pay to change your locks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I gotta give you credit for correcting the record.

Good thing you got your stuff back, but this is a pretty standard scam. Even if the provider says she was not in on it.

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    So did you confront this other person? Or is it just that she got caught and made this person up and after being bashed online and losing clients decided to give it all back?. Interesting story.Bottom line though.. Even if this story is true i stay clear if providers that have friends like that or even that kind if drama. Its a pass for me still.

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Crooked people

I'm so sorry to hear about all of that happening but there is a lot of girls out there that are just scammers I'm glad you retrieve your stuff thank God if you ever need anything in the future you can give me a call I'm new back in OH2 . Was out of the business for a while. My number is 469-806-4170.

I strongly disagree that a person is guilty by association for helping a rape victim. We take (chances) on helping people without any questions asked.
    Most people donate money to different charities to people/relatives that never pay a dime in return or return the favor. You aren't the asshole for helping. We don't control people's bad actions.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Yes I do have to say that was very big of you going on there and correcting what was wrong and or was said and negative way about her congrats on being the bigger person

Verified Companion Companion
    Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.
    [/B]
    seeking verified hobbyist

-my guidelines-
    • Consent is Sexy

"You can look but you can't touch!"

Verified Companion Companion
    She had someone pay her rent for her, move her into her apartment. She said 'welcome to be there', but her husband was not. He was trespassed from the property. He stole the keys from the girl, and already had copies. The girl was homeless on the street after paying rent deposit the moving company, etc.

The girl was in shock because she was raped there by them.

The only reason why you had to go home there with her is because she wasn't going to tell you where she lives.

They don't fall too far from the tree.
    [/B]
    seeking verified hobbyist

-my guidelines-
    • Consent is Sexy

"You can look but you can't touch!"

Retired Companion
    This has been resolved by the parties that were involved. Closed AE