Thread: If you don’t like it move along

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

If you don’t like it move along

I’m going to say this and I know this is like beating a dead horse. So here goes nothing:

1. If I require a deposit, it is because you’ve requested a specific time. As well as me not seeing you prior. If I’m blocking off a certain time frame- a SMALL deposit, NOT THE FULL DONATION IS REQUIRED! If you need to cancel & do within an hour- it’s fully refundable! I will NEVER ask for the full amount! Now let’s just say for shits and giggles, you know call no show, or you don’t contact within that hour time frame- your dep is voided. I damn sure am not going to threaten anyone over anything, especially hobby related- EXCEPT IF IT COMES TO MY SAFETY & MY HOME SAFETY! ESPECIALLY $40!

2. If you’ve seen me more than 1 time & weren’t satisfied- WHY COME BACK FOR A 2nd ROUND?

I take pride in myself, my home & my reputation. I’ve been around, successfully for quite some time. If I feel like it’s not going to be a good session I’ll let you know in the initial phone call/text message, and it will be ended there. If you don’t like, if you disagree, or if you don’t feel comfortable with my methods of screening, and how I run my business, move along to the next one. There are plenty of ladies here, very gorgeous, and probably more willing to satisfy you- for what you’re looking for.

And I’m probably gonna say that I’m sure there’s gentleman in the locker room that are talking shit about a provider who didn’t give them exactly what they wanted, or they’ve probably never even seen this provider.

WITH THAT BEING SAID: THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GENTLEMEN WHO COMPLY WITH OUR RULES & DON’T TALK SHIT ABOUT THE WAY WE RUN THINGS!

(P.S. please, no arguing on here. Keep your comments mature!)

Account Unregistered
    I never give deposits and I surely do not want any drama! Good luck.
    Paying for pussy is cheaper than getting it for free.

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, DATY, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........ GFE wanted, I DO NOT give deposits for Meets

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    It’s you ladies business to run as you see fit.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969 View Post
    I never give deposits and I surely do not want any drama! Good luck.
    And that’s perfectly fine! None of us want drama, we all just want to nut! And let me go ahead and add that if it is somebody that doesn’t have reputable references and no activity and a little bit of sketchiness, but does have good attributes and good recourse with other providers, I still don’t mind seeing him as long as there is a small fee. So after the initial first time that I see you, no deposit required

So if we haven't ever seen you before, you require a deposit? Is that correct? I'm just wondering because your a lady on my to see list
    Last edited by hungman7; 04-19-2021 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hungman7 View Post
    So if we haven't ever seen you before, you require a deposit? Is that correct? I'm just wondering because your a lady on my to see list
    If you contact me with no prior visit, 1-2 unreachable refs, A SPECIFIC TIME, no activity online- then yes. How am
    I to know if you are actually going to show up? But you guys can also ask the same thing as far as will this lady run away with my deposit? Which I would never do because why would I screw up my business over $40 or $80? I have never really started doing this until recently. When newbies that would contact me would no call no show. So when I would take my time to get ready and provide thanks for the gentleman that they need before and after, and during the session, and no show. That’s where the deposit comes in. However I do understand things happen and Hell even if it’s a text 30 minutes prior saying I can’t make it, this happened or that happened, I will gladly refund it.I don’t do this out of spite, I do this to protect my business. And I won hundred percent understand the fact that some of your gentlemen don’t want to send deposit because you’ve been screwed over. And it’s fucked up that there’s ladies out there that do that. And my apologies if this looks crazy cause I’m on voice text.

- - - Updated - - -

However if you have been on the board for quite some time, and have a good reputation, a deposit would definitely not be required. As long as you’re not and menace like some

- - - Updated - - -

However if you have been on the board for quite some time, and have a good reputation, a deposit would definitely not be required. As long as you’re not and menace like some

Verified Hobbyist BCD rmrstyle23's Avatar
    Interesting....

OK think about it like this. Do you know how many alerts that all of us have seen, regarding a hobbyist being stood up. Or a provider going crickets after a few moments. Or a guy getting the short end of the stick basically when trying to meet with a provider. Yeah we go through all that shit too. However, since you all are contacting us to see us, And also having a little bit of incentive if you know what I mean for us ladies, why wouldn’t we take certain steps to keep the same things from happening to us that happened to you? And just like I tell every nervous gentleman that I see:

There’s absolutely no need to be nervous which I understand if you are. However we’re both in the same boat here. You’re walking into somewhere where you know nothing about, just like I’m walking in somewhere where I know absolutely nothing about you. However the gentleman have one up on us because you guys can go, review, look at reviews, and see current and past pictures. So you see this hobby thing goes both ways ladies and gentlemen.

WHATEVER YOU DO, STAY SAFE!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rmrstyle23 View Post
    Interesting....
    Yes, interesting
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Verified Companion Companion AshleyNikole's Avatar
    I complete empathize with ur struggle!!! Xoxo

Ashley Nikole/MrzPeach
    P222287
    TER Reviews under ID: 309494
    EroticMonkey ID: 152137
    New Number: (832) 428-8061

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by rmrstyle23 View Post
    Interesting....
    +1

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bankshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fellatio Guy View Post
    +1
    Yes very interesting especially considering the timing.

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Who is this rant even intended for? And did this happen here or "In Dallas"?

I would never give a deposit for a service that I have not received. Well, I would for my hair dresser just to hold my spot weeks in advance. Oh yeah and my lawn guy, he's the shit and even speaks English
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Rate discussions in the Coed forums are not allowed.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial