Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The new Backpage - yesbackpage.com

Retired Companion

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Thank you B Three and Phoenixx.
    No problem AE

nice of you to lookout, B Three...

(i would totally do the same if i saw a fake insidious provider ad)

be safe y'all

obnoxious pest controls applied
    To the piece of shit that is using yes back page as a joke only to himself I say; we all know who YOU are You have gone too far! What is your beef with these ladies? You have never met them and never will!! Some are not only bcd friends , but personal friends of mine. But all are ladies that should be shown respect. Your new ad that posts many providers emails is disturbing.
    I know who is doing this, I have left you alone for the most part lately; but now if I find you it will not be pretty! You are truly an outing miserable piece of shit that deserves what finds you- WINN DIXIE

Kiss the firms hearts ass FirePhoenix's Avatar
    It's sad to see what could have been a good tool for advertising be used as a hateful way to put down others. I was hoping it would be the new window shopping for hobbiest. Providers please understand I don't think that the yesbackpage was intended for such malice use. Blame the sick fuck that's behind the fake ads. yesbackpage needs so growing pains and will hopefully find a way to stop these fake ads. Blame the trolls, blame the sicko's, blame the ones that sit behind a keyboard with nothing better to do then be a troll cuz the don't have the money either way to get laid. Just my 2 cents on what a downward spiral this turned out to be. How sad, but also not unsurprising... Are all the fake ads based from here in Austin?
    951-239-5346

Still looking

I just looked at yesbackpage and that has "still looking" kind of style to it.
    951-239-5346

^^^^^^^^Hopefully they will get it cleaned up! We'll see how provider friendly they really are with our pressure to remove ads and flush the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Firephoenix View Post
    I just looked at yesbackpage and that has "still looking" kind of style to it.

Could be, but I believe it is a very good catfish.

I think he would have had some different targets.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by winndixie View Post
    ^^^^^^^^Hopefully they will get it cleaned up! We'll see how provider friendly they really are with our pressure to remove ads and flush the trolls.

Ok, it's been bugging me. Who the hell is "catfishing"? People say a handle. If that person wants to speak then they will, and if they don't maybe it wasn't them to begin with or they are just being smart and laughing at the guessing games. Either say who you think did it and leave the rest of us scratching our heads and asses.
    P. S. just my 2 cents ��
    951-239-5346

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    Catfish
    Someone who pretends to be someone else, especially on the internet. Found on anywhere from instagram to twitter to chat sites, these people use fake pictures to disguise who they are. A synonym for this in some situations may be "troll" because the majority of catfish out there are simply out to troll others, while others have their own reasons for this approach. Often catfish, once discovered, are faced with people full of annoyance and frustration at being "catfishes"

that is from urban dictionary. it means someone is pretending to be someone else to try to make us think it is someone else doing it

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Well learned something new about catfishing today. It still doesn't give me a handle new on who he thinks is behind the fake ads. Also nobody can ever say I do catfishing! Everyone is going know damn well it's me no matter what. If someone fakes trying to be me good luck with that! A lot of what I say, do, act, ect is original and really when a person thinks about it they would say "yup, only Firephoenix would say, do, or come up with that!" Good or bad. I think I will just stick with noodling.
    951-239-5346

Looks like yesbackpage has cleaned up it's site.
    https://www.yesbackpage.com/291/post...ult/page2.html
    951-239-5346

Registered Male (Not Verified) SirFuxAlot's Avatar
    With FOSTA out there, those types of sites will come and go as people will be bold in trying to buck the system but when push comes to shove, they will go away. There was a period where I would hit backpage back right after Amber passed away and ASPD went away but it sure was hit and miss. I think of all the encounters I had on that site, there was only one in Lexington Kentucky that I would have visited again.

I have always viewed the sites as window shopping. I did and still might again place some ads on the sites to help build them up again. At this point I'm like "why the hell not give it the roll of the dice anyways?" The more I get my name out helps. The pm system for ourhome2 does have issues with sending and receiving PM's, and hobbiest need and want more alternative ways to get a hold of a provider.
    951-239-5346

Wrong thread. I more coffee
    951-239-5346

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast