Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The new Backpage - yesbackpage.com

Kiss the firms hearts ass FirePhoenix's Avatar
    Well, I just got around to looking back at this thread. When I looked yesterday I didn't see an ad for AE only for Betty Page. I do have to ask why would anyone post a fake ad and post as you AE? Most fake ads are for beautiful young woman . So did you AE take an screenshots to show that a fake ad was placed of you on yesbackpage.com? I know I would like to see this fake ad your talking about.

There is no telling at this point if the site is a scam. I will leave that to others that are more knowledgeable in those sorts of things. With that being said I was able to post for free and Betty Page also posted 2 weeks before I found the site. So those that are more knowledgeable in this type of website building can you all find out if it's a fake, scam, ECT rather than reading what a bunch of providers are auguring about.

AE please prove that someone put up a fake ad on there trying to pose as you. Thank you
    951-239-5346

Austin Ellen

AE it also seems to me that you seem to know who would make this fake ad. Care to name the person that you think made this fake ad of yours. Again also please post screenshots of this fake ad of yours. You see other providers need to be aware of such low tactics that scammer provider is doing. If a fake ad was placed of me and I found out about an knew who did I would for the safety of the hobby community say who did and provide proof that the provider did it. I've already done so in the hacking case of p411. Yes I still have the emails of p411 admitting to the hacking of providers accounts. That is called proof.
    951-239-5346

It is still up but the others are gone. It will be gone soon.

Ya, I have to apologise to AE. I just saw the ad too and boy someone does not like AE. That's a pretty disgusting ad and AE doesn't deserve that. My apologies to you Austin Ellen for someone being so hateful to you. On a brighter note there are more providers posting on yesbackpage! I need take an Instagram and YouTube video about the site to get the word out! See you all later. XOXO
    951-239-5346

Retired Companion
    Thank you Fire. Yes, the somebody who posted my ad is now posting more ads on other providers here. The key work they use is "cream pie" - that's a hint right there. Now who off ECCIE used the word "cream pie" ? ***pondering*** Btw - I reported all of those ads.

I actually have a screenshot but posting or emailing it to anyone would totally negate getting it taken down. I reported it a few hours ago, surprised it’s still there.

I also applaude both of you ladies for being adults in the end.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple Eater View Post
    I only hope this ^^^^^ puts an end to ya here.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    To the dumb idiot that posted a fake ad about myself and Alana. I have no words to explain the type of person you are. I can say that you are one of the biggest morons ever. Having nothing better to do.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Quote Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
    To the dumb idiot that posted a fake ad about myself and Alana. I have no words to explain the type of person you are. I can say that you are one of the biggest morons ever. Having nothing better to do.
    Actually it was two ads. I reported one earlier that was removed. Then they reposted another.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Thank you Fire. Yes, the somebody who posted my ad is now posting more ads on other providers here. The key work they use is "cream pie" - that's a hint right there. Now who off ECCIE used the word "cream pie" ? ***pondering*** Btw - I reported all of those ads.
    disgusting! some people have A LOT of time on their hands....

i hope the ad is down now, AE!

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Agent220
    Oh boy....

Someone's going to be hotter than fish grease.

This morning, I was on Switter and, there was provider called Phoenixx who posted saying yesbackpage is a fraud. Here's the link.

https://www.phoenixx.me/ace-renegades/yesbackpage-scam
    hell yeah it's a fraud. they claim to be hosted 'offshore' when they're actually hosted in California.

YesBackpage.com previously owned Backpagecredits.com, yet they continuously deny it... ugh Risa Jenner ugh

Backpagecredits.com was notorious for scamming & their customer service was unbearable

YesBackpage's main motive is to make money off of people who don't have many advertising resources.

advertising venues are pretty scarce, so many will run to any resource that sounds promising.

VoilÃ*!

YesBackpage.com opens up! It has 'Backpage' in the domain, and that somewhat gives off a sense of hope; however,

YesBackpage.com is just profiting off of us and they definitely don't support us.

AT ALL.

ugh
    Last edited by Phoenixx; 06-14-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Retired Companion
    Thank you B Three and Phoenixx.

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    I caught your comment - saustin. :)
    I THOUGHT IT WAS VERY FUNNY even if a few here didnt catch it !!!! ;) Have a great day ! :)
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    I also discovered I had a fake and false and disgusting ad there that someone posted using my name. I reported it to them. I told them to take it down.
    I have no clue if they will take it down or not.
    Idiots !!!! I hope it gets removed. .sigh.
    Hugs to you all !!! Zena.
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

It should get removed. I reported it earlier. If a few others do, it’ll come down.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast