Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The new Backpage - yesbackpage.com

Kiss the firms hearts ass FirePhoenix's Avatar

The new Backpage - yesbackpage.com

So I was on switter this morning and saw someone talking about the new site yesbackpage.com and decided to check it out. Sure enough the site is real and there was even an Austin provider that has posted on there. I like the fact of no Bitcoin is needed. Hopefully this site will grow as more people become aware of the site. Post what you think about it. If you would use yesbackpage.com or not. Either way it's another way to advertise services or do window shopping for services you might want.
    P. S. There isn't much to look at right now as far as ads go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FirePhoenix; 06-13-2018 at 09:31 AM.
    951-239-5346

Retired Companion
    Wow, That's an accident waiting to happen. Anyone posting in that is just putting an ad out for LE. Not me - I may have been born late at night, but I wasn't born last night baby.

And that's is your choice AE. However many hobbiest loved widow shopping the Backpage. This site also uses servers from out of the country just like this site does and what eccie is going to be doing. Hopefully the yesbackpage.com will have learned from the old Backpage and how to get around the useless laws that are now in place. Like I said it's your choice but I hope more providers and hobbiest find the site and use it.
    It's also free advertising and that never hurts anyone's pocketbook. Top rule in the hobby- hobbiest go to where the pussy is at.
    951-239-5346

Verified Companion Companion Alana kay's Avatar
    Let’s calm down ladies & sites are sites... I had someone message me about myself when I had blonde hair.. maybe it may work or not. But we shall see how things work. Stay positive ❤️
    Austins TOP ELITE
    MILF LATINA CURVY --IN PORTLAND!
    COCKWORSHIP QUEEN
    Located: Only fans--> Alanakay69

Sexy milf seduction w a twist
    TEXT PREFERRED 512-679-1867

Alanakayaustingfe@gmail.com
    Check my reviews...miss me? 💋

P411: 152120

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Wow, That's an accident waiting to happen. Anyone posting in that is just putting an ad out for LE. Not me - I may have been born late at night, but I wasn't born last night baby.
    There's irony to your post.

Many LE Agencies had pointed out that since the takedown of backpage that it has been harder to catch traffickers since they've went underground and that back page was their go to site to catch these people and save underage girls.

Now there have been sites like that fraud eccie.ch, reports of providers losing their ad services with certain websites which they have put effort and money to getting them and getting screwed over. Post your ads where you want to but I agree with you Ellen, it's a huge risk.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Anytime a provider posts an ad there is always a risk. My question is that as word gets out about yesbackpage how long do you think it will be until tons of new providers and seasoned providers start posting there? It is free to post.

Now here is the next question- LE knows that they got fucked over by the new laws too. It's going to take time before those trafficking come up to the surface. LE has to have time to build up cases or even begin to track who is who. So while yes they will keep an eye on things there is little that they are going to want to do at this point (in my opinion and only in my opinion) . Traffickers need to get comfortable and lax again and that's not going to happen for awhile. Just my 2 cents
    951-239-5346

Also think about this- I'm loving switter and I can post for free there too. However many people are not familiar with that platform, can be hard to find your area's listing, and seems way too much like Twitter that many don't like. Now with yesbackpage it is a familiar platform that many are use to, and can easily navigate to their area's listing. Both are basically the same when advertise so why would one be more dangerous to use than the other?
    951-239-5346

1. Do you know at the very least where these servers are located for this new site?

2. Switter has providers that I can cross reference on other sites

3. Most providers that post on multiple sites are going to have different rates, different screening arrangements, restrictions etc. I found that most providers that used multiple sites on backpage charged higher rates, more restrictive toward clients and had tighter menus. Nothing against this.

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Firephoenix View Post
    However many hobbiest loved widow shopping the Backpage.
    I did try to allow an appropriate mourning period.

No I haven't checked what servers the site is using. I actually hadn't thought to think about that. I learned last year that computer stuff is overall best left to others. I will never look to closely at the technical information and issues again. FUCK THAT MIND FUCKING SHIT so I can stay sane!(hehe, I will never give 2 shits and fuck about those technical issues again! Be there, done that, and said fuck you to the white rabbit I was chasing. Then turned around and made brown rabbit stew! Yummy!)
    Last edited by FirePhoenix; 06-13-2018 at 02:06 PM.
    951-239-5346

Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post

3. Most providers that post on multiple sites are going to have different rates, different screening arrangements, restrictions etc. I found that most providers that used multiple sites on backpage charged higher rates, more restrictive toward clients and had tighter menus. Nothing against this.
    Hummm, interesting. I did not know that.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Retired Companion
    Thank you Apple Eater for sharing that. I wouldn't have known it otherwise. There are some people that don't have anything better to do with their time. ****sigh****

Oh boy....

Someone's going to be hotter than fish grease.

This morning, I was on Switter and, there was provider called Phoenixx who posted saying yesbackpage is a fraud. Here's the link.

https://www.phoenixx.me/ace-renegades/yesbackpage-scam

Retired Companion
    Well, I just reported the fake ad someone posted on yesbackpage of me. I wonder who could of done that? Oh wait - I know. Ladies and Gentlemen, be safe. There are too many BSC people out in the world.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast