Thread: 💎MELANIE SKY’S ULTIMATE BREAST WORSHIP&FBSM AT YOUR SERVICE*Visting Today 4/16-4/18*💎

💎MELANIE SKY’S ULTIMATE BREAST WORSHIP&FBSM AT YOUR SERVICE*Visting Today 4/16-4/18*💎

~~~Good evening, I’m Melanie a tall,stallion-like, professional, fun, curvy caribbean bombshell beauty, with 36DDD breast’s, a nice smile & cocoa butter smooth skin~~~

”TAKING APPOINTMENTS AFTER MIDNIGHT AND UNTIL SUNDAY EARLY AFTERNOON”

Spoil Yourself And Sample
    An Unforgettable Journey to MelanieSKY’s Fbsm Oasis, Trust Me You don’t want to MISS OUT on this Voyage!

The Search for the perfect companion who is also a masseuse stops here. I am the perfect choice as SA’s Elite and number 1 Super Sensual Rub down Experience. I’ve got the hands and skills to keep you coming back for more.

Hey! I’m not tooting my own horn but Toot! Toot!

Check out what my most recent clients & friends had to say about me ...

Heres a Snippet of Some of My Best Reviews ...

Melanie, is so so beautiful as was amazed and a bit nervous first time meeting her because ..well she’s hot & her pics don’t do her justice!

Go and see Ms. Melanie you won’t regret it, she really puts effort into her massages not your typical wipe and go gal!

Your body is incredible and your breast look and feel so good.

Wow, wow and WOW! That’s all I can really say! Thanks Mel.

She makes you want to date her, I love and hate it here lol.

A Nuru experience that will most assuredly blow your mind and make you wish she was full service !

~Melanie’s Massage Menu~

•The Perspective Client

-This service is a Full body sensual massage provided to those who are new to my table but want to start with a general massage before trying some more erotic. During this massage I will be nude where I allow mutual sensual touch.

The rate for this service is ($180/hour)
    —————————————————————————————————————————————
    •Put the Lace on My Face & Tease me

-This Package is for those who would enjoy a sexy woman in lingerie during their visit with me. I have many different lingerie pieces and I’m excited to shuffle through them all. Prepare to be Surprised and Aroused.

The Rate for this service is ($130/Hour)

————————————————————————————————————————————

•The Extreme Hottie & Naughty Masseuse Tour

-This experience is for those who want something as close to sexually erotic as possible with a massage included. What’s included in this package is a full on erotic based menu that includes fiv, cum on tit, cum on ass, toy play, a foot job(if requested), dirty talk and breast worship.

The rate for this service is ($180/30 min) or ($350/hour)

————————————————————————————-——————————-

•A Nuru for You

-This escapade is designed for those who would enjoy a nude body to body (B2B) experience where nuru specific massage gel is used to create a sticky like friction throughout the entire session.

The rate for this service is ($150/30min) or ($250/Hour)

———————————————————————————————————————-

•The Tantric Charms, Crystals, Holistic Healing & Therapeutic Delight Invite

-This massage package is a combination of methods to give you the best treatment for your most problematic areas surrounding foot pain, body pain, headaches, dark clouds, muscle aches, energy levels, stamina and sexual interest or erectile dysfunction.

In order to book this massage experience there would need to be a consultation at least 3 days prior to your appointment to discuss your personal needs and concerns. This also gives me time to get supplies ready because each individual case is different.

*Contact me for special rates and pricing*
    ————————————————————————————————————————————— ————— —

•The Melon Altar

-This service was designed for those who are interested in worshipping my breasts only (no massage included in this package) for 30 min+
    Rates for this service start at ($100/Hour)

During this service my client is able to frolic/stimulate the areas of my nipple and chest area.

Don’t Wait Or Speculate! Just Book Ahead For Peace of Mind By Contacting Me By Text At (210)446-6813

E-Mail:SensualMelanieSky@gmail.com

Before contacting me on my cell or email, please private message me here first, then text me etc. with your handle name and type of appointment/service you’d like and when you’d like to schedule to see me.

Disclaimer: Please arrive showered before massage or advise that you need to use mine. Please inform me of any surgeries you’ve had or allergies to specific oils. I mainly use natural products for my new friends. Please also note that I am not last minute or ready now. If you would like that option please inform me of your days that you are on a strict time schedule so that I can accommodate your request. Please no F.S or sexual interactions offered. Thanks for your understanding and corporation.
    Last edited by Guest 073023-1; 04-16-2021 at 04:38 PM.