Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Janell Sauv69 is a thief

In response to you Janell... I will say you seem totally legit on paper and in real life you seem to be totally genuine... The first time we met thru seeking arrangements...I was sold on you .... especially after you had me come to your house and take you to lunch at Wataburger... but after I gave you 1000$ cash to help out with a certain problem.... you ghosted me...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by JanellSauv69 View Post
    So funny I’m just seeing this �� smh why all the drama? 1St We were in the middle of a snow storm with rolling blackouts and roads where impossible which is why we rescheduled initially, 2nd I told you upfront I wouldn’t be able to see you due to personal reasons at which time I insisted on sending you a full refund, which you declined. I felt bad so I rescheduled with you even though I was dealing with a major loss in the family due to COVID and more bs. Yes SW’s have real world problems too, shit that comes up and at NO POINT did I ever scheme, scam or “thieve” from you as you so put it. I took a break from the hobby world for my own well being so I could focus on my mental and physical health it had nothing to do with any of my clients. The guys that actually KNOW me and have met me more than once can tell you I am reliable, keep in contact and am a woman of my world as for the rest of you, you can go fuck yourself :) I’m back and business is good! Y’all gossip and spin stories more than females do on this site.
    In my trade, if I were to offer to rewire someone's house, take their money and then not provide the service for which I had been paid, I would rightly be considered a thief. I dont know how you can consider yourself anything else but a thief. You offered a service and were paid for that service but never provided said service. I was perfectly understanding about you needing to reschedule to deal with "personal issues". But when you take somebody's money and then ghost them that makes you a thief. This isn't about creating drama. It's about protecting other hobbyists from being taken advantage of.

Now if you wanna send me my money back, I'll be perfectly willing to call us square. Until then, i stand by what I say.

I don't want to knock her to bad... she is very good at what she does. I would see her again.... she is that good...But to follow up on what he said... I did notice when she came back from taking a break .... I offered to see her again at her old rate until such time as we were square... I received no response... She is also back on Seeking Arrangements and I contacted her.... no response....

Moral of the story is if you got 500 bucks to burn... then she is worth it.... just remember there are several gems out there that are almost as good as she is at 200.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Dude View Post
    I don't want to knock her to bad... she is very good at what she does. I would see her again.... she is that good...But to follow up on what he said... I did notice when she came back from taking a break .... I offered to see her again at her old rate until such time as we were square... I received no response... She is also back on Seeking Arrangements and I contacted her.... no response....

Moral of the story is if you got 500 bucks to burn... then she is worth it.... just remember there are several gems out there that are almost as good as she is at 200.
    She's back on Tryst again also. You are correct that she's really good at what she does. I've yet to have another experience compare. Which really sucks. Had she not screwed me over I would still gladly be seeing her whenever the opportunity arose. She was exactly what I was looking for in a "companion ".

For me the lesson learned was never pay ahead of time. No matter how many times you've seen someone, or what kind of rapport you have with them. Never pay ahead of time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Jesus christ, she must be good of yall are praising her at the same time telling us about how she took your money.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    I agree…..Must be some mean pussy to make guys praise her even while they say she took their money!!!
    But me personally, ain’t no pussy worth 500 a nut, no pussy !!! I would like to meet some pussy like that, put the shit on lay a way!!! Leasing the pussy, with and option to buy!!!! (My best Eddie Murphy voice quoting raw)

I have no clue what happened between the op and janell. I will say however, that she was worth the investment and was an amazing time. She didn't watch the clock and was such a sweet lady. Her pictures don't even remotely do her justice. I'd leave a review, but I'm not able to either, so this is the best I can do. If you have the assets to spend, it's the best investment you can make!

Well ya got more than one guy telling she screwed them , so there minister be some validation there , maybe she hasn’t reach out to you yet ? I don’t see any consistency I wouldn’t contact her no mater how hot - bad business

Verified Companion Companion JanellSauv69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corpusprowler View Post
    I agree…..Must be some mean pussy to make guys praise her even while they say she took their money!!!
    But me personally, ain’t no pussy worth 500 a nut, no pussy !!! I would like to meet some pussy like that, put the shit on lay a way!!! Leasing the pussy, with and option to buy!!!! (My best Eddie Murphy voice quoting raw)

Lmao hilarious response.
    Janell, AKA "Jay"

Preferred411 P257525
    Twitter @janellsauvage

JanellSauvage@protonmail.com
    430-255-0014

Verified Companion Companion JanellSauv69's Avatar
    Thank you dear and as always it’s my pleasure. I enjoy what I do and meeting gentlemen like you makes it all worth while!
    I’ve made my fair share of mistakes and endured things beyond my control in this last year. At this point I’m not really sure what anyone is asking of me.. shrugs* I do what I can, when I can. I just want to say thank you to all my respectful & loyal clients who stood by me during my down time and took the time and consideration to reach out and check on me :) it means more than you know that I have such great men in my life like you all, thanks for all your kind words and understanding. For those of you who were less understanding, I’m sorry you feel the way that you do about the situation. It could of been handled differently I agree, had I been able to service you at the time I would of gladly done so. Now that I am back it would of been no problem to pick up where we left off however it came to all of this instead, unfortunately.
    Janell, AKA "Jay"

Preferred411 P257525
    Twitter @janellsauvage

JanellSauvage@protonmail.com
    430-255-0014

I think your absolutely fabulous... but I cannot justify seeing you again when you still owe me 1200$... I offered to see you at your old rate as a compromise and you did not give me the dignity of a response. I'm not mad... I have not called you names... in fact I have given you praise... yet at the same time warned the other guys not to give cash advances to you...

Thank you dear and as always it’s my pleasure. I enjoy what I do and meeting gentlemen like you makes it all worth while!
    I’ve made my fair share of mistakes and endured things beyond my control in this last year. At this point I’m not really sure what anyone is asking of me.. shrugs* I do what I can, when I can. I just want to say thank you to all my respectful & loyal clients who stood by me during my down time and took the time and consideration to reach out and check on me :) it means more than you know that I have such great men in my life like you all, thanks for all your kind words and understanding. For those of you who were less understanding, I’m sorry you feel the way that you do about the situation. It could of been handled differently I agree, had I been able to service you at the time I would of gladly done so. Now that I am back it would of been no problem to pick up where we left off however it came to all of this instead, unfortunately.
    You "dont know what anyone is asking of me"? Seriously? It should be abundantly clear that we want our money back.

And dont even act like i wasnt understanding to your situation. Im the one who reached out to you when the February snow storm interrupted our appointment. Then had to wait weeks to hear from you about rescheduling, only to find out that i would have to wait until April for the appointment i paid for in January. To be fair you did offer a refund, if i was unwilling to wait. When i asked if i could count on you to maoe the appointment in April your exact words were "Absolutely! I know we havent known each other long but i have a good reputation of being reliable and trustworthy (which i know is rare in this "hobby") but i value my reputation and will always honor my word."

Based on that i scheduled an appointment with you. Even texted several days ahead to confirm, which you did. Then on the day of you ghosted me.

There isnt any way to misunderstand that. Even though im fairly new to the hobby, that isnt any way to conduct business. My goal with the original post was to protect my fellow hobbyists. Hopefully anyone who wants to see you will do some research, and understand that if they do choose to see you, that pre-paying (which ive learned is a bad idea no matter what or who, thanks to you) is likely to end in disaster.

I think y’all can work this out and I saw her on wed and I know she is not a person to do this on purpose and I believe that she would be willing to make it right and clean up this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominator View Post
    I think y’all can work this out and I saw her on wed and I know she is not a person to do this on purpose and I believe that she would be willing to make it right and clean up this mess.
    You have more faith in humanity than i do sir. If she wants to make it right there are multiple ways she can contact me. Shes had my money for 8 months and hasnt done anything except respond a few times to this thread

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    Lmao hilarious response.
    I try!!! Lol!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast