Thread: Monicalaloca: Monicalaloca...a serious perfomer

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Monicalaloca: Monicalaloca...a serious perfomer

Companion's Handle: Monicalaloca
    Date of Visit: April 7,2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Texting and pm
    Phone Number: 469-900-2167
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...3-Monicalaloca
    City, State: Dallas,
    Type of Visit:
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Outcall
    Activities: Bbbj,DT,Ff, doggie cowgirl, greekx2, TUHA, daty, body kisses, shower
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: 29
    Hair Color and Length: Brown/reddish shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Dont know
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Tall and curvy, great legs and nice round ass, nice natural breasts with large nipples. Overall ver pleasant to be around and quite the pleaser.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Very much exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? It was so good Im already looking to round 2!

Public comments:
    So i was back in town and looking to meet up and I remember reading her prior reviews. Reached via text and pm with ref info and she responded immediately. We agreed to meet at my hotel. She was running a little late but stayed in contact until her arrival. When she arrived she looked even better than her pics. She was wearing sexy lingerie under her street clothes and smelled winderful. We chatted and exchange pleasantries and then the real fun began. Gents this lady truly enjoys her work and it shows. She is highly skilled and wants you enjoy yourself as much as she does. Monica is very willing and will go the extra mile to ensure you are satisfied. I definitely will be back. I am looking to the future and longer encounters as I think i barely scratched the surface of the fun that can be had here.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for the review

Nice job, and as I did with her, she is a great time, submissive, loves being spanked, and forcing her to deep throat. Great tits, ass and pussy and as you said, loves sex! Her boundaries are out there a ways so encourage her to be your slut while with her, she will accommodate. I'm definitely returning for another round of fun with her.