Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: K-Fest Bella : Not Really GFE

Verified Hobbyist

the rules you ignored

NO! NO! NO! TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING

-- illegal substances or the illegal sale of legal substances (per Federal laws)

-- bestiality

-- underage anything

-- violence or physical threats

-- health or personal data (except your own)

-- personal welfare data (except your own)

-- multiple handles

-- operating someone else's account w/o admin permission

-- outing other's personal (or former) identity data (some exceptions exist)

-- racial or gender slurs

-- shaming!

-- quacking! (calling out new reviews as falsified)

-- disrespecting staff

-- leaking information from secure forums

-- thread hijacking (meaning a significant change of topic from original subject)

-- Reopening/recreating a closed thread is not permitted without staff permission

-- exposure of others' PMs or EMs or texts

-- stalking/doxing

-- bullying

There are more

Verified Hobbyist
    God, you eccie mods are so full of shit. All of you are in the tank with someone and after someone told you no , you lose your shit.

The rules don't apply to certain people or even certain businesses. One bad post about one girl stays up for days to weeks and none of you pansies did anything.

One goes up about another and it goes down faster than your erection!
    And the user is banned!!

The site is full of cronyism and you're contributing to it with your pathetic moderating. So spare the community your petty feelings. You and Kobe are trash crying. You two belong in that shit site eccie.

TRASH.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
    No, this has to do with reading reviews from guys who feel ripped off based on glowing Fake reviews from the multi handles pimp promoter ghostrider As you see by the review and responses and other reviews, these guys are being ripped off of their hard earned money on these gals in the places promoted by ghostriders multi handles.

Hopefully the Op and the others who have written these bad reviews aren’t receiving the same threats From ghostrider by pm that others have who have made negative comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    Actually, it is now you STALKING me and your buttplug buddy Kobe. Sun will accept both of you rejects and ask your Boss on ECCIE for a discount since he has a stake in it. That whole site reeks of Bullshit and how political you guys are towards the posters. You chased many a people out of there that actually contributed. You punished the people that actually believed in the site and when havoc was reining down it was crickets. You punished the people that RTM the bullshit. Chung and Myself tried to reach the staff and nothing happened. Your friend Vadc, Bola, Eng, Groot posted pictures of what they thought was my vehicle out front of Blue and it was there for damn near a day. One bad review about a certain person and it was cut down in minutes to an hour.

You can not explained that in public how ever you allow a thread to remain on the board for weeks regarding a provider that was completely false and did nothing...Fucking nothing and you have the nerve to say that I am cheating people out of their hard earned cash on fake reviews and being a pimp. Calling me names in which you do not know a fucking thing about me? Jesus dude you are foolish and naïve and plain fucking stupid.

How about asking those who I did give some insight to go and visit? Your Boy Namssa visited Blue alot and were the fake reviews and promotion wrong about those girls? He still went back for more. Why would he remain silent on the issue? Pretty simple!!! Because the hype and reviews were spot on.

My Banned time is up in June on the site. After calling you out as a piece of shit stalker I am sure it will get extended which is fine. Your 5 seconds of fame is up. Go back to that piece of shit site and do nothing. No one will notice because no one give a shit.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Not sure what's going on here but just trying to get verified

The persistent thread hijacking has been "rewarded."

If you all wish to continue to enjoy the posting privileges afford to you here then I suggest you all take your pissing matches private and leave them there.

We are done here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2