Hair Color and Length: Long and black
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Thin for her age, Busty (but not as busty as pics),
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? I'd try again
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Maybe

Public comments:
    Maybe my expectations were high, but I did not have a great time. Booking and scheduling was very easy and professional, which is always great with agencies. Disappointment started about five minutes in. I know others have reviewed and praised Bella but that was not my experience.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Admiral Giggle's Avatar
    My Profile My Rules! I will not send you a deposit or provide RW info.
    You were probably tricked into thinking that K-Fest was the best thing ever because one of their promoters, Ghostrider created multiple handles and has been writing glowing reviews to build up their business as well as a few other of the AMPS/Studios.

John Dutton and Cstrong1 are two of Ghostrider's multiple handles. He also had these handles on the other board and was banned for it as well as his 4 multiple handles.

It's a shame that Ghostrider and other AMP/Studio promoters create many extra handles and promise these places that they are valuable on these boards and probably use that leverage to get freebies under false credentials.
    Reviews share your experience. Write them and be honest.
    Providers don't like your reviews - Fuck em
    Hobbiests, White Knights, Black Knights don't like your reviews - Fuck em
    Pimps don't like your reviews - Fuck em
    If you're paying for a service you want, need, or desire. It's your money and your time.
    Don't cower to the mob. Don't be offended or afraid on an IHRB.
    Blow your money and blow your wad, that's why you're here.

No

I had very similar experience with her. In the shower when I touched her she right back responded that my hands were too cold and was hesitant. I wouldn’t recommend or repeat

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
    You were probably tricked into thinking that K-Fest was the best thing ever because one of their promoters, Ghostrider created multiple handles and has been writing glowing reviews to build up their business as well as a few other of the AMPS/Studios.

John Dutton and Cstrong1 are two of Ghostrider's multiple handles. He also had these handles on the other board and was banned for it as well as his 4 multiple handles.

It's a shame that Ghostrider and other AMP/Studio promoters create many extra handles and promise these places that they are valuable on these boards and probably use that leverage to get freebies under false credentials.
    You're absolutely right. I looked at their reviews after reading mine and realized my mistake.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review and intel

Verified Hobbyist BCD

lol Ghostrider

Not to mention that he is the absolute worst at disguising it.

CStrong was so obviously a duplicate it’s comical.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw Bella on Saturday. Experience was very similar to the review posted. No GFE at all, no kissing, DATY. I was turned off the first few minutes when she said no kissing and kept my hands off when i tried to play with her boobs while she was licking my nipples. I definitely did not expect this after reading all the reviews before. And also while in the shower she said asked me not to touch her boobs as my hands were too cold. Will not repeat and will be extra cautious when booking with K fest next time. Left the place in about 35 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by tx777fun View Post
    Saw Bella on Saturday. Experience was very similar to the review posted. No GFE at all, no kissing, DATY. I was turned off the first few minutes when she said no kissing and kept my hands off when i tried to play with her boobs while she was licking my nipples. I definitely did not expect this after reading all the reviews before. And also while in the shower she said asked me not to touch her boobs as my hands were too cold. Will not repeat and will be extra cautious when booking with K fest next time. Left the place in about 35 mins.
    Dude, that sucks. You guys should really thank ghostrider for writing fake reviews using his many handles to pimp out these studios and AMPs that he has part ownership in. According to my sources, he’s got his claws in most of the AMPS in Dallas peddling these substandard girls brought over from the West.
    If you're paying for a service you want, need, or desire. It's your money and your time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dude, that sucks. You guys should really thank ghostrider for writing fake reviews using his many handles to pimp out these studios and AMPs that he has part ownership in. According to my sources, he’s got his claws in most of the AMPS in Dallas peddling these substandard girls brought over from the West.
    Ever notice how he used to bash Asian Stars every chance he got?

All of a sudden, he changed his stance and has now started praising them every time he gets a chance.

Gee, I wonder why.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I do notice that Ghostrider has completely changed his tone about Asian stars as well. I remember at one point before he get banned from eccie, in one thread he even suggested that everyone move on from AS. Then he start praising them? This is definitely not looking good to your reputation, Ghost.

I have some great experiences at K-fest, cat/Julie/Thai jasmine, are all good time, but for this Bella girl, I have to agree with all the negative comments from this thread, because they are all true statement based on my personal experience.
    Last edited by Jackyjacky; 04-06-2021 at 03:26 PM.

Verified Hobbyist
    I could say the same for you,Kobe. You used to kiss the ground AS took shits on. Now you're going after Ghost for talking it up?

It's amazing how transparent you are. What's the matter? Kiss get fed up with you?

Also, Giggles, you're just pissed that KF isn't accepting youor the other mods. And why should you be? The moderating team at eccie is a joke, not to mention, probably in the pockets of other owners.

Anyone pointing fingers is probably guilty of whatever they're accusing the others of.

Dallas is such a pathetic scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeder View Post
    I could say the same for you,Kobe. You used to kiss the ground AS took shits on. Now you're going after Ghost for talking it up?

It's amazing how transparent you are. What's the matter? Kiss get fed up with you?

Also, Giggles, you're just pissed that KF isn't accepting youor the other mods. And why should you be? The moderating team at eccie is a joke, not to mention, probably in the pockets of other owners.

Anyone pointing fingers is probably guilty of whatever they're accusing the others of.

Dallas is such a pathetic scene.
    No, this has to do with reading reviews from guys who feel ripped off based on glowing Fake reviews from the multi handles pimp promoter ghostrider As you see by the review and responses and other reviews, these guys are being ripped off of their hard earned money on these gals in the places promoted by ghostriders multi handles.

Hopefully the Op and the others who have written these bad reviews aren’t receiving the same threats From ghostrider by pm that others have who have made negative comments.

Verified Hobbyist

To the two little boys playing Dr

deleted. Not worth the time
    Last edited by Ghostrider; 04-06-2021 at 07:13 PM.

Verified Hobbyist
    Cut the shit, AG. You're asshurt that you and the rest of the retard mod squad were issued a denial from entering Kfest. Don't act like this is about the integrity of reviews or that it's for the sake of review readers. If you really gave a shit about the board, you would ban people like bota, vadc and other trolls from stirring up shit time and time again. You don't give two FUCKS about the board so stop trying to act so righteous,dude. I hope you aren't ever allowed in any of the studios. If you're a mod there and aren't doing your due diligence in filtering out trash like the aforementioned, you're a part of the problem. And now you're trying to drag your bullshit to OH2. Why not just leave it there? This forum doesn't need your salt sprinkled all over it.

Also, people like Kobe, Bamboo and all you people whining about promotions this and that, the same goes for you. The reality is, you're pissed you're not getting freebies or special favors from establishments so you decide to air out your shit to discredit establishments. You're no different than that moron vadc who goes around spreading stupid rumors. The amount of mental gymnastics you all do to act like you care about the board one bit over pussy can earn you a fucking platinum medal.

So, seriously, take your bullshit indignation back to eccie, where trash belongs.

Fucking children.

Verified Hobbyist
    No, this has to do with reading reviews from guys who feel ripped off based on glowing Fake reviews from the multi handles pimp promoter ghostrider As you see by the review and responses and other reviews, these guys are being ripped off of their hard earned money on these gals in the places promoted by ghostriders multi handles.

Hopefully the Op and the others who have written these bad reviews aren’t receiving the same threats From ghostrider by pm that others have who have made negative comments.
    Actually, it is now you STALKING me and your buttplug buddy Kobe. Sun will accept both of you rejects and ask your Boss on ECCIE for a discount since he has a stake in it. That whole site reeks of Bullshit and how political you guys are towards the posters. You chased many a people out of there that actually contributed. You punished the people that actually believed in the site and when havoc was reining down it was crickets. You punished the people that RTM the bullshit. Chung and Myself tried to reach the staff and nothing happened. Your friend Vadc, Bola, Eng, Groot posted pictures of what they thought was my vehicle out front of Blue and it was there for damn near a day. One bad review about a certain person and it was cut down in minutes to an hour.

You can not explained that in public how ever you allow a thread to remain on the board for weeks regarding a provider that was completely false and did nothing...Fucking nothing and you have the nerve to say that I am cheating people out of their hard earned cash on fake reviews and being a pimp. Calling me names in which you do not know a fucking thing about me? Jesus dude you are foolish and naïve and plain fucking stupid.

How about asking those who I did give some insight to go and visit? Your Boy Namssa visited Blue alot and were the fake reviews and promotion wrong about those girls? He still went back for more. Why would he remain silent on the issue? Pretty simple!!! Because the hype and reviews were spot on.

My Banned time is up in June on the site. After calling you out as a piece of shit stalker I am sure it will get extended which is fine. Your 5 seconds of fame is up. Go back to that piece of shit site and do nothing. No one will notice because no one give a shit.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast