Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: K-Festival, Kira
Date of Visit: 04/04/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: https://www.k-festival.net/contact
Phone Number: given after screening
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.k-festival.net/
City, State: Farmers Branch/Irving, Texas
Location: Farmers Branch/Irving - large apt complex. Pretty clean area.
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, HJ, CG, Doggie, Miss
Length of Visit: 1 Hour
Donation: $260
Approximate age of Companion: 30ish (terrible with ages)
Hair Color and Length: reddish,blonde like K-festival pic of her on the bed
Smoking Status: None
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
Companion Description: Decent attitude, difficulty with communication...language barrier, overall larger in size than pics on K-Festival site
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes, based on reviews with other girls.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
I missed out on meeting up with my ATF, so I figured I would give K-Festival a try. Got on their website, and put in references. I then got an email with the phone number to text them. Typical 2 call (or 2 text) setup to nice apt complex in Farmers Branch/Irving. Kira is larger than pics on the K-Festival website. I was thinking with the wrong head when I made the appointment. I didn't research until already committed to the time. I don't like to back out of times, so I figured I was about to Toftt. Typical AMP service but in an apt. Instead of table shower, its a normal bath/shower setup. Mediocre shower, short banter. She had put on weight since the pics (I'm overweight too, but I was really hoping to get what was in the pics), massage (not really), adult activities, then time to go. Maybe another visit with another k-Festival girl, but not this one. Make sure and research before going.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.