Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why do you ask for a PM and never respond?

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesseman22 View Post
    I will say Anna, you were very responsive and very professional! The funny thing here is, some of the girls want "3 references" so you send them the links with numbers and nothing or better yet, when they dont respond its because they are so busy. I wonder if they so busy because they are verifying for other providers requests all day? Probably not!

Allyssa said it best, move on. There are plenty of great providers on here! Hope everyone had a great weekend.
    Thank you darling. I do what works best for me, and if 3 references work for someone else and my 2 work for me, we have to respect everyone's way of screening. Now a days there are more providers not giving references, and others not screening the way that "she" may like, so therefore let's get 3 instead of 2 in case one is as I have mentioned.

I have gotten emails and text lost in the shuffle before myself, I try to be courteous as for his time, but mistakes happen. Heck double booking rarely happens, and when it does it makes us feel horrible. Communication is always the key. Not communication about sexual activities but as far as arrival and confirmation.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    If she is already booked for the time you choose, choose another or ask if earlier/later would work.
    I appreciate the advice, but the above situation is what I was trying to avoid: i.e. throwing darts in the dark. How is it different to ask for an appointment “this afternoon” or “any time after 5pm”? The lady can come back with a time that fits her schedule and we book it.

However, I will take your advice and try requesting a specific time to see how that works out.
    Long time hobbyist. P411 verified. Fully vaccinated.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorwood View Post
    I appreciate the advice, but the above situation is what I was trying to avoid: i.e. throwing darts in the dark. How is it different to ask for an appointment “this afternoon” or “any time after 5pm”? The lady can come back with a time that fits her schedule and we book it.

However, I will take your advice and try requesting a specific time to see how that works out.
    The issue I have with that is, I say that I'm available after 5, he waits an hour to respond, then I get that "after 5" appointment booked.

I have an order, my regular gents are my VIP, and first come first serve as for who screened and how comfortable I am!

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Snorwood my love,
    If a idiot can't tell the client they have an open slot that day at 2pm (example) something is seriously wrong with their organization skills
    & they might want to consider getting a manager. Makes no sense when the person you are calling for business is in charge of their schedule & will get you in as soon as possible.
    Thanks for being a gentleman Sir.
    Some of us appreciate the chilvary and you don't take us for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorwood View Post

No....I think you're right and I misread/misinterpreted your previous post. You are giving a ballpark window of time for her to choose from for the appointment.
    From what you are saying here in this thread....sounds like the only thing you are doing wrong is contacting providers that either don't have great TCB or they prefer low volume/one booking per day.....IDK. I personally cannot relate to either of those. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    The issue I have with that is, I say that I'm available after 5, he waits an hour to respond, then I get that "after 5" appointment booked.

I have an order, my regular gents are my VIP, and first come first serve as for who screened and how comfortable I am!
    ^^^THIS! Holy hell it's aggravating when they get butt hurt if we don't reply within minutes but they take an hour cuz they "Got busy at work"

Yeah.....so did I! LOL

my biggest peeve is when you use a verification service like p411 to set an appointment and they never get back with you, neither a no, another time ect. just nothing. If you are professional enough to use such a service (which we guys have to pay for) then at least send something back. A no is better than nothing, because I am waiting for a response and so cannot book with someone else. By the way I am not talking about same day or last minute. I always try to book at least a day in advance.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soraya View Post
    Excuse me but you contact me via text I asked you for references and or a pm did you send me either?
    No you haven't! As of yet
    Oof
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Sometimes I don’t respond to texts emails Or pms because I left my hobby phone at my Incall and I’m not working so therefore I can’t respond!

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Soraya View Post
    Excuse me but you contact me via text I asked you for references and or a pm did you send me either?
    No you haven't! As of yet
    Oof

Trump 2024

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2