Thread: West texas beauty

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Cool West texas beauty

Hello all,
    I am a curvy latina that is interested in providing some services in the West Texas (Odessa/Midland/surrounding) areas. I would love to have some help in learning how to provide services safely for myself and my companions. Also still trying to figure out this form. I obviously need to get verified as well. I look forward to helping build the community here in the area.

Also if anyone is looking for ANR then please let me know 😉

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    [QUOTE=MilkBetty13;1047610]Hello all,
    I am a curvy latina that is interested in providing some services in the West Texas (Odessa/Midland

Any pictures ?? Can you provide info etc. on your profile page ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to the Forum......I would spend some time establishing your profile page. Tell us more about you, and of course some pics. Once the gents have a good idea about you, and what type of services you provide, then you can put up an add and work on getting verified. Put your first add up, incall? outcall? GFE? Pics etc....

Welcome!! Share some pics and come up to lubbock

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    anyone got any luck contacting her? i tried, but no answer

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Betty.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    So Im just gonna say that Im new to this forum and not sure how to go about things. Always looking for a mentor to help me on my way or just links for where i can find translations for all the acronyms. Im interested but new. I have a fetlife but this is different.