You found me!!

My name is Veronica, I am a graceful and warm woman with a unique outlook on life and a talented goddess who is wild at heart. I am a Certified Personal Trainer, a Yoga enthusiast, a social media influencer, Film Critic, and an Atmosphere Model in Washington DC, Maryland & Virginia.

In me you will find a woman who is down to earth, intellectually curious, passionate, kind and open minded. I am simply a refined woman with a “joie de vivre” for life. I am genuine, thoughtful and playful with a cheeky sense of humor and a bubbly personality!

I truly believe we meet people for a reason, a season or a lifetime… nothing is by chance. Sometimes it’s just the smallest of miracles; two people communicating in a profound exchange that alters both of their worlds in an unpredictable but positive way.

I am well educated; I successfully completed a Bachelor & Master's Degree, I am fully bilingual, I speak English, Spanish (born and raised in Colombia) & speak Portuguese on an intermediate level. I am a well mannered woman, yet I posses a very playful personality and love to laugh.

It's easy to find a beautiful Companion offering a variety of different services - one which leaves you satisfied and happy. However, sometimes its complicated when deciding to go on a search for the Perfect Date.
From my point of view, its the one with whom you can develop this particular mutual chemistry. This is an absolute must and makes a huge difference between a "pleasant meeting with a cute girl” and a "truly memorable experience with a great woman."

I personally would prefer to give you an idea of my real personality, rather than to sell you a badly staged illusion of something that I am not.

I created Veronica out of curiosity, self exploration, and an immense desire to connect with others.

I would be delighted to be your companion for lunch, dinner and special events!

Besos y abrazos...

Veronica Turbay

www.veronicaturbay.me
TER: 309766
P411: P227069
https://linktr.ee/veritoturbay

***** Cancelation policy*****
Please double check your schedule before booking a date

*You will be responsible for 50% of the package that you select at the time of booking if you cancel within 48 hours of our date.
*You will be responsible for the 100% of the package if you cancel on the same day or within 24 hours.