Companion's Handle: Rachelelilyv8
Date of Visit: 3/10/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 7132680441
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Rachelelilyv8
City, State: BCS, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ, SS, CFS, CG
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hh
Donation: $200
Approximate age of Companion: 35?
Hair Color and Length: Light brown to mid back or so
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: Attractive, petite, well endowed, saw no tattoos, well proportioned, clean look to her, very calming demeanor, welcoming, never checked her phone during session
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I only wrote reviews if the encounter was really good or really bad. In this case, it was most definitely really good.

I felt like I should keep this lady to myself but I want her to do well so she keeps visiting.

Rachel has a very positive and welcoming attitude. If she is difficult yo reach, it is because she makes a point of never checking her phone during a session. To me, this is a plus, because it means she will do the same for me. Be patient. Text her and wait to schedule. Be kind to her guys.

She was on time and guided me to her location. It was clear that she was ready specifically for me when we were communicating. As someone that has a tight schedule, I value punctuality a lot and she delivered.

Also, her talents leave nothing to be desired. She knows what to do and will also follow your lead if you have something else in mind, provided it's reasonable of course.

I will definitely try to see her again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.