I've known about another review site for a few years now but was just introduced to this one a couple days ago. It is insanity trying to find a companian anywhere including here. I dont trust sites without reviews and I dont trust companians without reviews so im sure everyone feels the same about newbies! That still dont take away im still looking lmaoooo I feel im pretty easy to verify in the city as well lol city is too small if you dont know me someone does vica verca. But honestly I dont even get responded to 75% of the time, I mean im no dummy id never ask a stupid question. I usually just reach out wait for response then follow the leader ya know. Any help would be much abliged. I will try to look again tomorrow, I just usually have only daytime alone and at random, evenings I have a beautiful bi gf whos into women as much as me and that would be amazing too just have to give a newbie a shot I guess lol Also I dont mind providing social media etc Ive seen some say they will ask for that but ive never got that far into a convo lmao anyway thanks for reading my rant HMU if you can help ;) Thanks in advance!