Thread: Anyone done recon on strip clubs lately?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Anyone done recon on strip clubs lately?

I think the title says it all. I haven’t been in a while and wondering if it’s worth going

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 67stanger View Post
    I think the title says it all. I haven’t been in a while and wondering if it’s worth going
    After todays article on the lawsuit, I am avoiding them for a while. YMMV

JFLYER

Are you referring to the XTC lawsuit?

BTW PT’s has some hot dancers of late and I believe that Sugars is now cutting songs down to 2.5 to 3 minutes which is a total ripoff on 20 dollar dances. Beware and time them to be sure.

I was at PT’s once last week and once this week. Five dollar entry fee which is acceptable. Note that it’s 20 bucks to gain access to the VIP room where dances are 20 each. There seems to be an open area just before the VIP room where I believe you can get lap dances straight up but not totally private.

The Men’s Club seems to still be closed.

SF
    Last edited by SpursFan; 03-17-2021 at 11:02 PM.
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How much is COVID changing things?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was at PT last Friday afternoon. Wasn't charged an entry fee (so gave the hottie $5 tip; she smiled - had nice tits too - I'm retired military - look it - sometimes get entry fee waived for that reason or so I've been told). NO Food requirement - Asked for a VIP braclet when I came in but was told they stopped doing that (?? was 20 last month when i was there). Got dances in the open area up by the VIP room for the next hour or so - only one of the 6 gals really let my hands roamed - one helped me masturbate her - she got pretty wet - she was giving me a hand-job at the same time - then was called on state (don't ask names - I'm in my Slut-Zone there and barely remember bodies - not names). There's an area (used to be the Blue zone I remember) where a couple gals went - I asked one dancer about that and she said she didn't go there (a conservative dancer? Who Knew!). One said she wanted me in her ass - the one I was getting wet - she's fun and saw some other gals there that I remembered from previous trips - one Ebony gal was Very busy but we had had fun in the past.

I tried Rick's several weeks ago on a weekend, and think I was just early - as the door was closed but one dancer had just pulled up - waitig for her shift I guess. Paradise (or whatever it's called now) is always open - I work near the bases - but if quality of twat is similar to years past, I'm not missing much by driving by....

Too bad about Men's Club - used to have hot gals there - but i know they've changed things up there in the past year - last time I walked in you couldn't even get dances downstairs, had to pay to go upstairs to get them...

Good luck guys - Anybody try AllStars of late? I had some fun there last year with a mid 30's latina that seems to not be getting any tips - but I now those are rare, and pretty much event-driven.....

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I went to the sweet spot about 2 weeks ago, day shift around 2pm-ish? There were several dancers put on the floor, looked typical except there were more ladies in groups than spread out with customers. I ordered a few beers and was approached by a sexy Colombian dancer (I forgot her name) 20 mins later and $5 later I was in the vip room getting my Johnson sucked. So my experience has been good but I haven’t gone back in a few weeks.

Hope that helps, before y’all ask I don’t remember the dancers name, sorry fellas

Quote Originally Posted by tubeman View Post

Hope that helps, before y’all ask I don’t remember the dancers name, sorry fellas
    Sign of getting old sir. Welcome to the old dirty old men’s club.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified