Thread: Maya 15

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!

Maya 15

I hate to even say this but it has to be said. the truth is for it. I obliged. Now I’m getting just reamed on ourhome and it’s terrible. The truth is Prometheus she can’t stand you and don’t leave your wine bottles in my trash can so please don’t leave your wine bottles in my trash then come on here like you fucked her and she is just ecstatic about taking your dick she ridiculed. She is under the radar simp because I saw your simp ass leave my apartment and that bullshit bottle in my trash can. her on some shit . And honestly unless you are cumming in her pussy you are not even relevant. Any one who is here just be real nice to her, really nice and she will allow you to cum in her pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steak48lvr View Post
    I hate to even say this but it has to be said. the truth is for it. I obliged. Now I’m getting just reamed on ourhome and it’s terrible. The truth is Prometheus she can’t stand you and don’t leave your wine bottles in my trash can so please don’t leave your wine bottles in my trash then come on here like you fucked her and she is just ecstatic about taking your dick she ridiculed. She is under the radar simp because I saw your simp ass leave my apartment and that bullshit bottle in my trash can. her on some shit . And honestly unless you are cumming in her pussy you are not even relevant. Any one who is here just be real nice to her, really nice and she will allow you to cum in her pussy.
    Can you send me her contact info ?