Thread: Hey guys! What’s the damn deal?! Lol!

Hey guys! What’s the damn deal?! Lol!

Is there just no action “round these parts?” I’m so bored and haven’t played in months aside from one handsome fellow. What gives? Am I doing something wrong besides being new to the area? I’m from Austin and trying to get established.

Hugs,

Nikki Famme

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No one's going to tell you what exactly it is you're doing wrong. What I will say is that your reputation precedes you from Austin. Take that however you want to but I wish you the best.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
    Is there just no action “round these parts?” I’m so bored and haven’t played in months aside from one handsome fellow. What gives? Am I doing something wrong besides being new to the area? I’m from Austin and trying to get established.

Hugs,

Nikki Famme

I can't speak for everyone but from what I've gathered, a lot of guys just aren't that comfortable with out calls to their homes and out calls to Waco hotels can be risky due to the county sheriff having a personal vendetta against the hobby. I could be wrong, that's just the impression that I got.

I’ve heard Waco is kind of sketch. I can relate. It’s scary for me too. And not sure what you’re talking about El Jefe, but I have always had a big following in Austin....No shortage of friends there. I guess with Rona and the LE presence, plus being a smaller place... that’s the luck of the draw.

Y’all have a great day! :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hello there beautiful lady! It’s seems that there is more hobby traffic in BCS with less risk of LE. Again this is from the outside looking in. I have played in Killeen a couple of times but also it is very low key with regulars and incalls only. Maybe BCS. And setting up an incall there. Again these are just my thoughts. I also agree outcalls are going to be tough to book.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    I don't know if you are doing anything wrong, but I believe that the guys above have some good points. Incalls are easier, B/CS isn't bad, but girls do better when visiting if they give a heads-up beforehand.

If you post announcements with recent and accurate photos, a general menu or no list, and rates reflective of the area and offering, you should do well. The new visits would also be helpful in dismissing any mixed reviews of the past, which in turn would help you do even better.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw you 3 or 4 years ago a couple of times (as jamestippen254). I'll help fix your rut but it will be next week. I know a nice hotel that's easy to slip in and out of.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Pics would be nice for those of us who haven't met you yet...
    And, as mentor above, your menu and rates would probably help as well...
    Women need a reason to have sex.
    Men just need a place!
    Billy Crystal

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Acct says guest
    Appears "Elvis" has left the building.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’ve seen Nikki a number of times in Austin. She’s great. Got some skillz! ��